one kiss.

Story concept:

It takes one kiss for two enemies to fall in love.

Based on the song 'One Kiss' by Dua Lipa. With a twist of course.

Warnings:

-fluff

-top!tae

-bottom¡kook

____________________________________

"Taehyung, behave today okay?" Queen Kim said to her son.

"Yes, mom.." taehyung said a little annoyed.

They were in the throne room in the palace. The whole kim family was going to meet another close family. They were staying in the Kim Kingdom for a month.

Sure, taehyung did love that family except for one specific person. He hated him.

They sat on their thrones and soon the door opened.

"PRESENTING, THE JEON FAMILY" the butler said.

A family of five walked in.

"Seyeon!!" Queen kim shouted.

"Taeyon" Queen jeon replied.

The two excitingly hugged each other. The two queens are best friends since diapers making their family close.

The kings, Minho and Jeonhyun shaked their hands and greeted each other.

Princess jeon, somi who is nine years old ran to taehyung's younger sister, minzy and hugged each other.

The older prince, Yoongi who was 24 walked over taehyung's older brother Baekhyun and they started talking.

As for taehyung, well....

He watches the middle son of the jeons, jeon jeongguk come closer to him making taehyung's eye twitch.

Both of them glare at each other and smiles fakely.

"Welcome jeon" taehyung said.

"My pleasure kim" jeongguk said with sarcasm and rolled his eyes.

Taehyung's jaw tighten but he calms himself down and glared at jeongguk. The two basically had a staring contest.

"-boys?"

"Boys!"

"BOYS!!"

Queen kim said snapping her fingers trying to get the two boy's attention. The two snapped out and looked at the queen.

"Time to go to the dining room" the queen said looking at them.

When the two families started to  walk to the dining room, jeongguk pushed taehyung making taehyung stumble abit.

Taehyung looked at jeongguk and pushed him this time. The two started calling each other names on the way, arguing again and again.

______

The two finally started eating and all were talking to each other. Well...except for jeongguk and taehyung. The two were glaring as usual. The two were seated right infront of each other.

"You're ugly" jeongguk mouthed. Taehyung's eyes widen and in revenge the kicks jeongguk's leg hard.Jeongguk scrunches his face in displeasure.

"You little-" jeongguk was about to curse.

"Jeongguk!!Taehyung!!" Queen jeon warned the boys. The boys looked at the queen who silently warned them that their little sisters were there.

"Minzy and somi dear, can you guess play your rooms?" Queen kim said which the girls happily agreed to and dashed off.