demon.

Story concept:

Where in a demon meets an angel.

Warnings:

-angst

-fluff

-top!tae

-bottom!gguk

If you are sensitive to the following topics, please exit.

____________________________________

Heaven.

Hell.

Two very opposite worlds, with very opposite characteristics.

Heaven, the place where peace and beauty was appreciated. Everything was white, angels flying in the sky peacefully.

Hell, the placed of evil and darkness. Everything in fell was the opposite of heaven, it was dark and fires were burning everywhere.

The two lands did not like each other so, heaven stayed above while hell stayed below them.

But there was one place they could go to, a place where angels and devils travel to and that was...

Earth.

Earth was a place where both demons and angels go to. It is the place of judgement, so angels guide the people to kindness while demons..do the opposite.

______

"Father please!! Just this once!!" jeongguk said begging in front of his father.

"Jeongguk, it's not safe down there..you might get hurt" his father, the king of heavens said.

"B-but, namjoon already went to earth !! How come I don't?!" jeongguk replied causing his father to sigh.

You see, jeongguk like everybody else in his age, wants to go to earth and experience new things. But like usual, his father won't let him.

He groans in frustration and thinks of an idea..nobody could resist his puppy eyes. He stands up and puts on his adorable pout.

"Please.."

Jeongguk's father tried to resist it, he tried so hard but in he end he failed. His son was too precious so he sighed in defeated making jeongguk smile.

"Fine, but you promise me that before sunset you must be home already" his father said seriously and jeongguk nodded in return.

"And..you are not coming alone, hoseok has to come with you" jeongguk whines again.

"Why..I wanted to go alone like namjoon hyung did" jeongguk said pouting.

"Namjoon could protect himself jeongguk, while you need protection"

"B-but.." jeongguk tried to protest.

"It's either with Hoseok or you're not going" this time jeongguk sighs in defeat and finally gives in.

He thanks his father then walks a way to get ready. He was truly excited.

In his entire childhood, everyone describes earth to be very colourful unlike heavens which was just pure white.

He flies to the gates of heavens, the only way in and out of that place. There, he sees a figure waving at him.

"Jeongguk!!" Hoseok shouts.