psycho.

Story concept:

Where in taehyung's boyfriend is very sweet, but psycho.

Based on the song 'Sweet but Psycho' by Ava Max. With a twist of course.

Warnings:

-angst

-violence

-character death

-top!tae

-bottom¡kook

If you are sensitive to the following topic, please exit.

____________________________________

"OHGOD PLEASE NO!!" the girl screams as the knife cuts of her skin.

"Shut up!!"

The boy slaps her face which made her cry even harder than before.

"Why are y-you doing t-this?!" She screams at him.

"BECAUSE YOU STOLE WHAT WAS MINE JENNIE" jeongguk shouts at her and stabs the knife in her thigh. She cries harder, trying to move but her hands were tied up.

"Now you'll pay, goodbye" jeongguk says stabbing jennie in the heart more than enough.

Blood scattered everywhere. Some were even on his shirt and face. He drops the knife and looks and the dead body.

"See you in hell, bitch" jeongguk says to the scropse and cleans up the body.

He removes his gloves and changes his clothes. He burns them together with the body which turned into ashes to get rid of any proof.

Once everything was clean, it looked like nothing happened. He walked away with a hoody on his head.

_______

Jeongguk finally arrived in his apartment, sighing then laying down. He was the first one to arrive in his apartment since his lover had a job after school.

He takes a quick shower to make sure he is fresh when his lover arrives.

Just in time, someone rings the doorbell and jeongguk excitingly opens the door and reveals his lover.

Kim taehyung.

A guy he met months ago. Taehyung was a new student back then and jeongguk needed to give him a tour.

They both became very close to each other and as time passed by, they were already together for 8 months.

The two were unseparatable as you can tell.

"Tae!!" Jeongguk says immediately hugging him.

"Hi bunny!!" Taehyung replies pecking jeongguk's lips.

Jeongguk giggled at the action.

They both go to the sofa and rest for awhile. Taehyung's head was on jeongguk's lap and jeongguk was playing with taehyung's hair.

"What did you do while i was away hun?" Taehyung said looking at jeongguk.

"Just...homework" jeongguk lied.

This was jeon jeongguk.

A lover.

A sweetheart.

A liar.

A killer.

A psycho.

Taehyung hums in return and switches the tv on.