best part.

Story concept:

He was the best part of taehyung's life.

Based on the song 'Best Part' by Daniel  Caesar. With a twist of course.

Warnings:

-angst

-fluff

-character death

-top!tae

-bottom¡gguk

If you are sensitive to the following topics, please exit.

____________________________________

"Any pains today taehyung?" the nurse asked.

"No" taehyung said blankly, without looking at her.

The nurse nodded and scribbled some notes in her notebook. She checks the  machines and the dextrose attached to him.

"Ok, then..I'll be checking on you again in 2pm to give your medicine" the nurse says.

"Thank you Lisa" taehyung said with a small smile beforw lisa exits.

This is kim taehyung's life.

He had a weak heart since he was born causing him to basically live in  the hospital nearly his entire life.

He is currently 18 years old and sometimes he wishes that he had more experiences in life.

His parents..well, left him since he was 13 years old in the hospital.

Why?

Kim taehyung came from a rich family. His father was a CEO of his own company and his mother had her own clothing line, meaning she was popular in the fashion industry.

He couldn't say that his parents were exactly kind, they were selfish. Saying that their son was mature enough to be in the hospital..alone with no support.

He was used to the pain.

How we wished one day, his life would be interesting before he dies.

_____

It was another morning and taehyung as bored as usual. He couldn't stand the silence so he grabbed his laptop and watched some youtube videos.

He suddenly heard the door being open, he didn't look though. He is used to Lisa coming in without knocking.

"Hello mr. kim" the nurse said.

But it wasn't lisa. The voice of the nurse was way deeper causing taehyung to look.

It was a boy. Not that taehyung hasn't seen a nurse check on him, this nurse..is someone taehyung never saw before.

He closed his laptop and places it aside as the new  nurse walked closer to him with a smile.

"Where's lisa?" taehyung asked curiously.

"Umm..lisa didn't feel well, so I'll be checking on you for the rest of the days" he said with a smile.

Taehyung wouldn't admit it but, he new nurse was quite handsome and cute at the same time.

The nurse didn't speak anymore as he checked on taehyung's dextrose and machines. Taehyung silently was looking at him.

"You look like my age.." taehyung said out of the blue. Jeongguk looked at him with a giggle.