happier.

Story concept:

-where taehyung was happier without jeongguk.

Based on the song 'happier' by Ed Sheeran. With a twist ofcourse.

Warnings:

-angst

-sucide

-character death

-top!kook

-bottom¡tae

If you are sensitive in the following topics, please exit.

__________________________________

"Have a great day!!" Jeongguk said smiling fakely.

Jeongguk was working on a cafe. Everyday, he had to fake a smile. He wasn't any happier. Hell yeah he was depressed inside. He shrugged the feeling off.

A new costumer appeared infront of him. But this stranger seemed a little too familiar to him. He had a cap on so he didn't recognize the person.

"Hello, welcome to Dream Cafe, what would you like?" He said smiling even though the stranger was not looking at him.

"One wintermelon milktea please" the stranger replied.

He was looking aroung his bag, finding for his wallet.

"Ok..is that all?" Jeongguk said.

"Yes please-" the stranger cut off his own words when he saw jeongguk.

Both of their eyes widen when they see each others faces.

"T-taehyung.." jeongguk says in a weak voice.

It was jeongguk's ex, kim taehyung. They broke up a year ago and ever since that day, jeongguk has had a broken heart.

They met three years ago in Busan and became lovers. Jeongguk then went to Seoul and continued his sadness there.

"H-hello j-jeongguk" taehyung replies with shakey eyes.

They stare in each others eyes for a while. Lost, sad?

"Umm..thats 12 dollars" jeongguk says trying to lose the tension.

Taehyung gives his money to jeongguk not looking at him. His ex suddenly holds his wrist making him look up.

"Umm..t-tae, can we talk? My shift ends after 5 minutes" jeongguk says with hopeful eyes.

"Umm..s-sure" taehyung replies hesitately.

Jeongguk gives a broken smile and let go of taehyung's wrist.

Its not bad to talk to your ex right?

-

Taehyung waits for 5 minutes with his drink in his hands, sipping it occationally. Jeongguk suddenly appears in a different outfit. He sits down infront of him as taehyung looks down.

It was pure silence around them. Nobody wanted to speak first. Jeongguk was looking at taehyung's face. Gosh..he missed it.