155

jimin let go and pushed yoongi down to the ground.

hoseok and seokjin immediately ran towards next door, pushing the door open.

"hyung! you alright?" hoseok went on his knees to the older.

seokjin stared at jimin. "what the hell is wrong with you?"

jimin just stared.

hoseok got back on his feet, helping his hyung up from the ground.

hoseok looked at jimin, holding his hyung close. "you've changed since that mafia appeared."

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"you've become him." seokjin mumbled, placing his hand on yoongi's shoulder in comfort. "i don't want you around us."

"you belong with that fucking mafia if you're going to hurt my hyung." hoseok said. "you better leave before we make you."

jimin just glared at them,

then looked at yoongi.

"i know you're namjoon's e.s. and..that you volunteered to drive us here."

jimin chuckles. "i just wanted all of you guys to be happy. and i wanted to leave because i'm not a fan of your boyfriend's father."

yoongi scoffs, then chuckles. "you'll find someone up in daegu. i'm sure of it."

jimin softly smiles. "i hope so..hyung~"

yoongi nudged him and chuckled. "you shibal."

jimin rolls his eyes and takes a quick drink of his beer, gulping it down.

the older softly sighs. "you deserve to be happy."

jimin raised a brow. "how come?"

"you're doing us a favor..you helped namjoon for all of these years because of his past and you're driving us to daegu." yoongi looked at him. "you deserve to be happy. without us or not."

jimin bit his bottom lip. "i do..don't i?"

yoongi ate one of his gummy worms, looking at the younger and nodded at him. "mhm!"

the younger looked at his beer bottle, biting the inside of his cheek.

jimin dropped to his knees.

"i-i'm so s-sorry i..." he covered his face, crying a bunch.

yoongi removed hoseok's arms and seokjin's, slowly walking over to the boy on his knees.

he went on his knees and put his arms around jimin.

"it's okay."

jimin immediately hugged back, hiding his face in his shoulder.

"jeongguk got into his head." hoseok mumbled to seokjin, looking up at him. "that's why he's like that."

seokjin just put his arm around him.