fifteen

dear diary,
the day passed by slowly. i probably rolled my eyes 50 times throughout the day. i was so done with school, i still had to go get a dress and whatever. my mom had that covered, she said she would take me shopping, as my dad, he would choose to stay at work as long as he could to avoid coming home, which was kind of sad, but if that is what he chooses to do with his sad life, go ahead.

after school, my mom took me to the mall. i saw almost 20 girls from my school there and i hid from each and every one of them. i started growing anxious from there. what if i had the same dress as one of them? what if one of the girls see me and my mom and point? my mom shook me, asking me what was wrong. i just told her i was fine. after many visits to dress stores, we only had one more store to look from. i couldn't believe i could still walk after all the steps i had taken in this teenager infiltrated building. we spent a lot of time looking around until i found a dress. no, the dress. it was a long, black bodycon dress that was silky and reached to my ankles, with a big slit up to mid-thigh. i quickly tried it on, ready to leave. it fit me well, i took that as a sign to buy it and leave. but once i saw the price tag i almost fainted. i showed my mom, ready to put it back but she agreed to pay for it, not caring about my argument that she didn't have to. we quickly bought it and left the mall. oh, i can't wait. sarcasm.

a/n- should i do the actual pov and not her diary entry for some chapters? if you guys wanted to know all the details about the prom and everything i would have to do that.