Chapter 23

Perrie's Pov

Then I had an idea.

Ladies all across the world
listen up we're looking for recruits
if you with me let me see your hands stand up and salute
get your killer heals, sneaker, pumps, or lace up your boots
representing all the women

Salute, salute (2x)

It's who we are we don't need no camouflage. Just a feeling, better run were taking over.

If you with me women
LET ME HEAR YOU SAY!

Ladies all across the world listen
up we're looking for recruits
if you with me let me see your hands stand up and salute
get your killer heals sneaker, pumps or lace up your boots
representing all the women
salute salute

Attention
salute
attention
salute,
attention hu representing all the women salute salute.

I didn't need to say more but it was enough for little mix to know I'm in trouble but not enough to have One Direction know that was my call.

Now just wait and hopefully they will hack into it soon.

Megan's Pov

After I woke up from my sleep I was greeted in a dark room. No wait, just a blind fold over my eyes.

Then all the memories came back. I tried to remind myself that it was just fake films and stuff. It was working until Louis and Zayn came in.

For some reason something felt different with Zayn, I don't know what just something.

"You know the flames aren't even fighting back, heck even looking for you, and do you want to know why?" Louis said taunting me.

I didn't respond. don't feel like wasting my breath on them. After somewhat hours of talking shit about me and telling me what's happening or as Zayn puts it vas happenin.

Just kidding I was only there for 45 minutes and Zayn didn't say a word. I'm just really bored.

I've heard the first week is always the easiest it's just when they start doing other stuff to you. Especially girls.

I was into deep thinking about how to get out until Zayn roughly grabbed my arm and made me sit in a chair and put my hands under this board.

I knew what the board was, it was to crush your knuckles by pressing down on it hard. Since I crack my knuckles a lot their huge so this is going to Hirt a lot.

It was used back then but it's still effective and hurts.

Louis and Zayn each got on one side of the board and began pushing down. I fought back to keep tears in and to keep me from begging.

finally after putting all their body weight along with some other weights in the boards my knuckles were bleeding and bruised. Every time I went to move my knuckles even the slightest bit they hurt.

"Now you won't be unlocking doors for awhile now let alone hold anything. What use are you going to be without and hands to work with?" Zayn asked. I didn't answer like I normally do.

They then walked me back to my cellar. I took a closer look at them.

My hands were flat and my knuckles were oozing blood and I could see some bone even.

But it's true. What good am I going to be if I can't work with my hands?

A/N

Sorry for the late update at this late of time. I was busy and I didn't have any ideas at the time so I didn't want to give you a very short chapter.

I will update on the 21 so if your going somewhere you can read on your way or something like that.

Again thank for reading hope you enjoy!

xxx author