Chapter 39

Megan's Pov

When I woke up it was already the next day. Really? They just had to drug me. When I came out with an angry face dad lookes up at his newspaper, Max had a guilty look on his face while looking down at his food while Brandon was shooving foid in his face.

"Really you guys drugged me?!" I exclaimed. They said nothing. I sighed not in the mood for fighting them.

"Hey can someone give me a lift to Maine?" I asked breaking the silence. Then they looked up. "What?" Brandon asked. "Can. Someone. Give. Me. A. Ride. To. Maine. Would you like me to give you an english lesson?" I asked.

They all looked at each other. "Fine. I will." Max said. "Thank you." I said. "Leaving in an hour or so. We're not staying there all night just letting you know." He said. "Wasn't planning on it." I mumbled under my breath.

In about an hour Max and I got in a helicopter to go to Maine

*skip the ride*

We got to Maine and immediately I went to the hospital. While taking the heel toe express Max asked. "Why do you want to go visit Little Mix? We're not exactly friends." He said. "Cause I want to make sure Jesy and Perrie are alright. After all they did help me so you better be thanking them." After that he kept his mouth shut.

When I got there I saw Leigh-anne and Jade in the waiting room with Jesy.I immediately went over and hugged them. "You okay Jesy?" I asked. "Yeah. Couple bruises. Nothing to fret over. You?" She asked.

"Just a whipped back and some sore muscles. But I'll get over it." I said. "Megan. Perrie is waiting for you." Jade said. "She is?" I asked.

"Yeah. She said she wanted to see one more person. And she already saw all her family. I think she means you." Jade said.

I nodded following Jade to the room Perrie was in. When I walked in she was hooked up to all sorts of machines. To be honest she didn't look muh better the last time I saw her.

I went over and held her hand. She grasped mine once she felt my touch.  "Hey Megan. You okay?" She whispered. "Im fine Perrie don't worry about me." I said. She chuckled. "How can I not worry about you? Your so reckless." I had to chuckle at that as well. I never did listen to anyone.

"You know. Your the last one I wanted to see." Perrie said barely a whisper. I knew she wasn't going to make it. And she was hanging on for me. Was I really that special to her?

"Why would you do this? What did I ever do to help you?" I alnost yelled at her if it wasn't for the tears streaming down my eyes. "You saved my life. I got to see the real zayn and how much of an ass he was. Plus you went back just so I could live. They would've shot me if you had hung on. Plus when I was about to be shot by zayn, when I saw you screaming for me, I couldn't help but think you were my little sister that I lost."

"I L-Love you Perrie" I sobbed. "Love you to sis." She said. I heard her let out a breath, but I never heard her take one in, or see her chest go up and down again.

She was gone. Officially now. I felt someone pick me up and take me out. It was Leigh-anne. I could tell by the hair.

I sat with what was the rest of little mix until Max said we had to go. Then when I got home I sobbed unitl I fell asleep.

A/N

I really debating weather I should write that or not. But