Chapter 42

Megan's Pov

When I woke uo Max nor Brandon changed their minds abiut letting me fight with them. So I had to go to the whips. I kinda wanted to go now because I know dad is wrong about accusing Perrie abusing kids.

We got there at 9 sharp and they left me. I was greeted by a happy Samantha and mom. Mom lead me into the room where I was going to sleep. Dad, Brandon, and Alex wnent off to fight and mom told me to unpack. Which I wasn't because I knew I wasn't going to stay.

I went to look to prove Perrie was a good person.

Brandon Pov

I knew Megan would've loved to join us but I just couldn't loose her again. After we dropped her off we went instantly to the battle ground. Great Im seeing more white then red but I'll have to see for myself how bad it looks.

"Brandon we're dropping you off here. Max is going to be 2 miles east and I'm going to be another 2 miles east of Max. Someone said they saw them over here. okay?" Dad asked. "Thats fine" i said.

Good I can get my hands on them and rip them apart for hurting my sister. I put on my helmet with my earpiece and Mic so I can still have contact. The rope was thrown down meaning it was about time for me to go. A couple of men slid down before me and i wished dad and Max good luck before I went myself.

When I got down there I saw how chaotic it was. There was like two directioners agains one fighter. Right after I got down one of the commanders cam up to me. "Sir someone spotted Harry Styles and Zayn Malik running around in their black uniforms. Liam Payn and Louis Tomlinson was spotted about 4 miles east and Niall Horan has not been found." He informed me.

"Okay thank you McGarrte keep looking for them. We will not loose this fight." I said sternly. I went off with some guys to look for them while the others fought their guys.

"Split up here and go into groups of three. If you find them yell out the word. Got it?" "Yes sir" they all replied and went into groups of three. "McGarret, Bark you two are with me." I said and we went out.

After about 5mins of walking the only sound I heard was my feet. McGarret and Bark are not that quiet and they sould always be right behind me. I turned around to see if they were still there and okay.

Biggest mistake of my life. When I turned around I found Malik. "If you say or do anything. I won't hesitate to shoot." He said holding the gum to my throat since thats the knly place that isn't covered and can kill you instantly.

"Turn around" he said. I did. I found Bark on the ground dead amd Harry pointing a gun at McGarret. I sighed. Im starting to get tired of this fighting. First he kicked my back knee causing me to fall and then shot my knee cap. Which was also done to McGarret. Zayn then took out all my weapons and handcuffed me. "Sorry but not, about your partner. Its only me and Harry here right now we had to get rid of one of you guys or it wouldn't be a fair game." He said. "Where's the blond Irish one?" I asked.

"You'd be surprised to know where he is." He said. Shit. Now I know. "He's going to Kentucky isn't he?" I asked "mmhhmm" he said.

A/N

Their back! Sorry about the beginning I know it sucks. Idk when Im going 2 update again. Busy schedule. Anyways besides all the mistakes I hope u enjoyed it!

PS the more comments the more likely i am to update!!!