Chapter 6

Megan's Pov

I got out when they went upstairs to have a little chat, "Okay I asked Jeff if he would give us Ohio state and 10M $ for Megan. He said to wait because he doesn't have enough which we all know is a lie." Liam said going into some chat room with the other members sitting at the table.

"So Megan what's wrong with your money?" Harry asked. "Ha. Nothing is wrong with our money, Were millionaires, and he won't give you that shit because he knows that giving me back is a complete lie." Then I spit in Zayn's face because he was the closest to me.

Zayn wiped it off and gave me a death stare. "can we just kill her yet?" he asked. "no we need to make sure we stay in first so that means that Megan needs to join our side." Louis said.

Ha join their side? Are they drunk or something. "ha, join your side? Are you guys high or is your brain that messed up. I rather be tied to a cactus in the middle of a desert than join your side."

"Funny, thoes were the exact same words Shannon used before her little incident." Niall said. The name Shannon made my heart drop.

*flashback*

Shannon was Anthony's daughter. (leader of the Whips) She was very friendly to her allies and with me. She was a strong and beautiful girl and we would always play in Kentucky together almost every week. As you can tell we were very close, pretty much sisters.

But Shannon got kidnapped by one direction after the Whips defeated their gang and got moved up to second. One Direction was mad so they kidnapped her and eventually made her part of their team. But after about 3 years of her being kidnapped we tried to get her out but she got shot and died.

Anthony made everyone swear to never mention her and/or her name ever again. He was heart broken for 2 weeks. I remember because dad had to go take his place for a little while. But after all she was his only daughter, and her mom died while giving birth to her.

She was amazing with brown hair, beautiful brown eyes and she was just as strong as me, maybe even stronger. But after 3years of that hell hole she was broken and it was too late to save her. She kept saying how she's going to get punished or how they will kill you and stuff like that.

*flashback over*

That memory made me angry at one direction for killing my sister. "O yeah sorry you two must've been close huh?" Niall said trying to play with my emotions. Not going to happen.

"Anyways, what happened to Shannon will happen to you, the beginning you act tough, but in the end your just this broken little thing that is hopeless." Harry said. I would've punched him but my hands were cuffed behind my back.

"Niall why don't you take her to my room and have her think for a little while before we do something to her." Louis said.

Niall dragged me to Louis room and chained me to the bed post. Large sized room with a king sized bed. Walls were a plain grey color with a white ceiling and there was only one window that you couldn't open.

I had no choice but to sit back and relax and hope the Flames find me soon.