Chapter 44

Megan's Pov

I ran to the control room and shut down all the cameras where I was going to be caught. Then I was on my way out.

Jeffs Pov

It was about midnight eastern time when me, Max and Brandon meet up. Me and Max were saying how the soldiers are multiplying and what weapons they are using. I noticed that Brandon was being quiet. "so Brandon how did your team do?" I asked. he kept his eyes on the floor.

"I don't want to talk about it." he mumbled and was about to walk away when I stopped him. "Something happened and I need to know. Ill ask again what happened." I asked more sternly. "Nothing dad." he said.

"Dude we are in a crisis situation and the last thing I need is my stupid brother keeping things from us!" max yelled. "You know what Max just SHUT THE F*CK UP OKAY! Maybe it's not that important!" great now we or a fight about to happen.

"I DONT CARE BRANDON JUST TELL US JEEZE!" Max screamed back. "BOTH OF YOU QUIET DOWN NOW!" I yelled. "I swear I think the countries in Europe could hear you." I said. they both remained quiet. "now Brandon I want-" I was interrupt by my phone going off.

"Hello?"

"Jeff?" my wife's crying voice said.

"Rita?! Why are you crying what wrong!?" I asked sternly.

"Sam- Sama Samantha's dead." she cried. My heart just fell apart.

"How?" I asked

"I don't know. the security cameras were on replay and they didn't catch it. The only one who knows is Megan but we can't find her."

"Okay. We'll try and find Megan. But for you guys.. I want you to go across the Mississippi River. It's obviously not safe here anymore." I said.

"Okay. I love you please stay safe." sag said.

"I will love you." and with that we hung up.

"What happened?" Max asked. "Samantha's dead and Megan's gone." I spoke softly. they deserved to know. But what surprised me was Brandon's reaction. He screamed no and punched the wall which now has a hole in it. Max tried to calm him down but he just threw him aside and ran out of the room.

He knew something that we don't. But I guess now its too late.

A/N

Just because I feel bad that I haven't updated in awhile. okay nite!

Xxx author