Chapter 34

Jesys Pov

Finally me and Megan will be able to get out of here. I brought a minnie microphone with a 3x3 touch screen that tells you the basics. Weather, day, month so on and so on.

We just recently invented it and its been hard trying to figure it out how to work it and how to get connected with Little Mix not One Direction.

It took me a week which I.felt really bad because Megan kept getting beat up that whole week. Louis said if I didnt do anything wrong they will leave me here. Yeah thats a bunch of BS. 

I knew eventually after Megan was dead they would start with me.

After finally connecting with Little Mix server I whispered our code to who knows who on the other line.

Recruits will be here by Tuesday and then we're heading South. I hope Megan can make it that long.

-----------Tuesday--------

Three days have gone by. Today is the final day I get to get out.

I acted like I was sick with, I don't know some kind of virous.

Just my luck both Louis and Zayn walked in.  When they looked in Megan's cell, boy were they shocked.

"Shit! Zayn i told you to not beat her that hard!" Louis screamed in Zayns face. "Hell i didn't! And by the looks of it, it seems you did the most damage. !" The screamed like immature boys.

"Whatever. Lets just get her out." Louis said back to his normal tone. Zayn dragged Megan out, literally. Then Louis cme over to me. "And whats wrong with you?" he asked very rudley might I add. " I'm not feeling good Louis just go away." I said. Louis walked away not looking convinced. Good.

An hour later he came back down with a doctor. So he really doen't want me to die early. "Careful with her doc, she's a good one." I heard Louis whisper to the doctor.

Louis came over andunlocked me cell to let the doctor in. he did my temperature, blood pressure, etc, etc."well everythings seems to be fine. Might just be a major headach or something. if you take a nap I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning." he said while pulling out a needle. This is my chance.

I got up. Took the needle from the doctor, swung my body around and stabbed Louis in the arm, making things a blur for Louis. Then I turned around to the doctor with a gun pointed right at me.

"Don't move." he said. I didn't listen.