chapter 36

Flashback continues......

Srikanth with his family reached india...They stayed in malhotra mansion...

Srikanth : shivani I am going to malhotra heights....dadhu informed about a business deal...so i need to check that...you take care of yourself and kids...i may come late...Tomorrow we will meet arthi and karthik...

Shivani : why are you in this much hurry srika....is that deal is that much important...now only we reached india...you should take some rest na...

Srikanth : I know....if I finished this deal soon...then I will be total free...so bye...you take care...i am leaving..i will take my food in office canteen itself..

Shivani nodded her head in disbelief....

After that srikanth went to karthik's mansion....karthik invited him....

Srikanth : where is arthi...?

Karthik : she is sleeping before that I need to discuss with you something...

Srikanth : what...?

Karthik : lets go to garden area...srikanth nodded his head

Karthik said to srikanth about arthi's hallucinations and what happen last night...?

Srikanth was very much shocked...

Srikanth : I think she affects mentally...we need to take her to psychiatric as soon as possible...

Karthik : you are right srika...now you don't ask anything about ram to her..first let us take her to doctor...

Srikanth booked a appointment with a psychiatrist who is his friend he explained to the doctor everything about arthi's condition....

Now srikanth and karthik in dining area arthi woke up and came to dinning area...she saw srikanth and felt more happy...

Arthi : bhaiya...what ah surprise..? When you came here...?

Srikanth went and hugged arthi lovingly and kissed her forehead...

Srikanth : I came here to see you....not only me your bhabhi and all my kids came to see their bhuva...

Arthi : wow where are they...?

Srikanth : They are in malhotra mansion ...they are very tired after their journey so taking rest soon they will meet you...Ok now we are going to the hospital you get ready...

Arthi : hospital...? Why...?

Srikanth : yes you know karthik is forgetting things nowadays...it is due to stress... so I got a spl appointment from a famous psychiatrist to check him up...

Arthi : oh my god..is it karthik?...why you didn't share with me about this...see now we are going to become a parents so please don't do so much of work...we have enough money to live...for whom you are earning....for me and for our kids right...we don't want any money we want only your love and care...so please for me hereafter don't get stress...leave this work tension..see bhai too came can we go for a vacation you will feel better...

Karthik eyes are full of tears seeing arthi's care towards him....she forget about raman now...she also said that the child in her womb is their kid...she is loving karthik more and more...(can't understand arthi na...)

Now karthik,arthi and srikanth are going to the hospital in a car....srikanth is driving...karthik seated in passenger seat...arthi sat in the back seat...

Srikanth : arthi dear are you taking your food properly...you become lean...

Arthi : nowadays I am not feeling hungry bhai....I am just eating for the kid in my womb...karthik is always busy...he don't have time for me...long days after some one is asking me about my health and that is you...

Srikanth smiled weekly and nodded his head...

Srikanth : do you know arthi our priya is also pregnant...see my two small sisters going to become mom soon..I am very happy...

Arthi's face completely changed after hearing priya's name...she become tensed and her eyes become red because of angry...her face reactions were noticed by srikanth in the front view mirror...srikanth is schoked seeing her like this...he signalled karthik to watch her....

Arthi(angrily+dangerously): srikanth bhaiya I am only your sister don't claim that orphan priya as your sister...if you want her as a sister...then forget about me...

Srikanth : what happen dear...? Why you don't like priya...? What she did...?

Arthi : she steal my life...my love....leave it...before her I need to become mom first...infront of her ....I and karthik with our kid should live happily...she will be feeling jealous seeing me like that...yes I want that only...

Srikanth and karthik are feared seeing arthi like this...they thought what she is upto...why this much vengeance in her eyes...?

Now all three in doctors cabin...doctor while talking about karthik's health secretly injected sedatives in arthi's arms...now arthi went to unconscious state...doctor started to talk to arthi...in this state she will say only truth...karthik and srika seated in the stool nearby arthi...

Doctor : what is your name...?

Arthi : arthi karthik sharma...

Doctor: ok who is karthik sharma.?

Arthi : My husband...

Doctor : husband...you love him right...?

Arthi : yes once upon a time...I mean after our marriage...I love him so much..but he doesn't care about me...so I started to ignore his presence....

Doctor: why..? You can try to win his heart na...

Arthi(with smile):Ram too said same like this...

Doctor : who is ram ...?

Arthi : Raman moorthy my bhaiya's friend...a genuine person...in short words he is Sri raman..every girl want a husband like him...you know in college days I loved him...no one know about this...except my little heart...

Doctor : you loved him...ok...then why you didn't expose your feelings to ram...you can marry your love and you can live happily na...

Arthi : what to do...? All fate...? He is already taken...yes he is in love with a girl priya who is his college mate...they both got married and living happily..soon they going to become a parents...

Doctor : ok..but you also going to become a mother right...knowing this your husband karthik will change and start to live with you happily ...you also going to get a happy family like ram and priya....

Arthi : no I am not that much lucky...because I am not pregnant...I said lie....I want to become a mother...I want a happy family...but god doesn't gave me anything like that....I born in a rich family...my mom died when I was 5...my dad and my brother brought up me...yes they gave me a luxurious life style with no love....I don't want any luxury I just want a person who love me beyond anything....I think karthik will give me that love...but.........arthi's eyes are full of tears....

Doctor : ok ok calm down arthi calm down...you become so emotional...take rest....take rest...

Doctor left the room with karthik and srikanth.....arthi is now taking rest....