chapter 23

After discussing and clearing all mukthi's doubts in business column... manik went to see his wife who is now in kitchen and making breakfast for everyone...

Lady servant is helping nandhini in cooking ...Nandhini asked about her dad to that lady but that lady said to nandhini that she don't know much about her dad....

(Till now nandhu didn't know who is her father...just she know his name Ram moorthy a wealthy person and a very good friend of srikanth malhotra...When she was young she always asked about his father to her mom priya...who always say the same thing that he is in abroad earning for us...soon he will come...if nandhu continuously ask about his father then priya will get angry sometimes so in one stage nandhu stopped asking about her father to her mom...Nandhu didn’t even see her dad's photo...)

Manik came to kitchen and found nandhu cooking and laughing whole heartedly with the lady servant....manik now started his admiring session which is his all time favourite....lady servant saw manik in the kitchen doorstep manik signalled that lady to go out from the kitchen...the lady nodded her head and said some lame excuse to nandhu and went out from the kitchen...

Manik now entered into the kitchen very happily and back hugged his nandhu...by the sudden hug nandhu was shocked....

Nandhu : what is this hubby..?This is not our bedroom...now where your manners went...?it is a big joke that you are speaking about manners to mukthi...Now leave me please...I can't manage another embarrassing situation like morning bedroom incident...

Manik was stunned seeing nandhu's bold who is now questioning about his behaviour....Nandhu's words hurted manik's ego...he left nandhu and immediately went out from the kitchen...

Nandhu know his hubby is anger because of his words but he trying his best to control... so he went away quickly without reacting... This makes nandhu happy....

Nandhu (self thoughts) : good my dear hubby....you are controlling your anger that too for me...so the first step to control anger is staying quiet, calm...now your calmness says me that step by step your anger is vanishing....ok now to cheer up him..I need to cook his favourite white sauce pasta with garlic bread....

Now prirhiv first came to dinning hall...he is in hurry...it seems that he is going somewhere....Nandhu arranged the dinning table....

Nandhu : prithiv eat slowly....why are you in hurry..?

Prithiv (smilingly) : I need to go to the little bird home to see the kids....They asked me to teach some music tips...I really like them lot....They are showering so much of love to me like you...within 2 days we will go to Mumbai na...so now every second I need to spend quality time with that kids...

Nandhu : oh so mainly you are going to see that kids only...is it.? I thought you are going to see preethi....

Prithiv : oh nandhu please be quiet...if dad hears anything about this...then he will ask so many questions...ok I accept I want to see preethi also...happy...

Nandhu : why not.? I am very happy
By the way your selection is very good...she is very cute...I like her so much...propose her soon prithiv...after cabir navya's marriage...yours ..so be prepared for that...

Prithiv now blushed hearing proposal , marriage and all....his ears are now slight pink....nandhu noticed this...

Nandhu : wow...so cute...My child is blushing...prithiv let me capture your blushing face in my phone...its a rare moment...please

Prithiv : Nandhu stop your atrocities dear....where is manik bhai..? He only have the guts to control his naughty wife...

Manik now came to the dinning table...Nandhu and prithiv stop Their conversations...prithiv finished his breakfast and bid bye to nandhu....

Nandhu : hubby today I cooked your favourite....you guess..?

Manik is quiet.....he started to browse something in his phone...

Nandhu placed a plate before him and tried to serve the dishes on the plate...but manik suddenly got up and went to his room....

Nandhu(to herself ) : did I done any mistakes...?ok I will take this plated dish to our room...I will make him eat...

Manik is sitting in the bed...Nandhu sat infront of manik and forwarded the plate to him...manik turned his head to other side....nandhu take a spoon of pasta and forwarded the spoon near to his mouth...

Nandhu(cutely) : please hubby eat na....I lovingly made this dish for you...see I am very hungry now...today I not even drink my coffee also...I thought you and me can eat together today.. but you are not liking me na so only you came to the room without eating....

Manik(caringly) : what you are hungry..?but you not yet eat now.?why are you starving..? First you eat....

Manik took the plate from nandhu's hands and started to feed her lovingly...Nandhu felt blessed to have a lovable husband like manik...nandhu took the spoon from manik and tried to feed him but manik doesn't open his mouth...

Nandhu : please for me....

Manik always gets melt when nandhu asks PLEASE from him....so he opened his mouth....Nandhu feeded her hubby happily....

Manik : pasta is very tasty....Love you...

Nandhu smiled whole heartedly....