chapter 32

In hospital....

Ritu and adhi conversation is going on where adhi is saying to ritu that he will come and see uncle and tell about their love now itself....

Ritu : adhi I don't think this is the right time to say about our love to dad... let him recover completely then we will say to him before that I need to meet nandhu and your dad...I hope nandhu will support us...nandhu only can convince your dad...

Adhi now felt ritu is correct so he left the hospital after instructing her to take care of herself and he also asked her to give a call when she need any help....

In srikanth's room...

Srikanth is seeing some photos and there is tears in his eyes...

👆this photo is srikanth malhotra with his close friend raman murthy

👆this photo is srikanth malhotra with his close friend raman murthy...this photo is taken during their college days...they both studied in a Bangalore medical college...they both are very good in studies and became a renowned doctors....

👆This photo is taken when srikanth and Raman opened a new hospital named MM in Bangalore

👆This photo is taken when srikanth and Raman opened a new hospital named MM in Bangalore.. the girl in the photo is non other than priya khanna/ moorthy....she is also a doctor who studied with them..In college days priya and raman loved each other and got married...but priya family is against this marriage because raman belongs to other caste...priya left her family and married raman....srikanth consider priya as his own sister...

👆This photo is taken on shivani's first delivery

👆This photo is taken on shivani's first delivery...it is the birth of our manik malhotra....all faces hold happiness when they saw our cute manik....

👆This photo is taken when srikanth malhotra received a world's best heart surgeon award in america

👆This photo is taken when srikanth malhotra received a world's best heart surgeon award in america...he dedicated that award to his best friend raman moorthy....raman become emotional on that day and gave a kiss to his best friend on the stage itself...

On seeing all these photos his head got spinning ...his eyes become wet....suddenly shivani's photo which hanged on the wall fell down...the photo frame is broken....srikanth bend down to take that photo but he got severe heart pain at that time...cabir who came to discuss about some construction works with his father got schoked seeing srikanth who is finding difficult to breath and his hands are in his left side chest...

Cabir(shoutingly) : papa.....what happen...papa...papa....manik...manik....
Adhira....nandhu....

On hearing the sound adhira and manik came running to srikanth's room and they got schoked to see srikanth's condition...

Manik : let us take dad to the hospital...

Cabir and manik lifted srikanth in their arms...adhira went to start the car...nandhu who is in garden area came running and schoked to see srikanth who is difficult to breadth...

Manik : nandhu we are taking papa to hospital...I will call you and say papa condition...you keep calling adhi and send him to the hospital....he only having papa's medical report....

Nandhu nodded her head and now tears brimmed in his eyes seeing srikanth's condition....

Nandhu started to call adhi...but his phone is not reachable....

Preethi and mukthi who went for some shopping came back to home....they found nandhu is in tears and she frustrately calling someone ....preethi went near to nandhu...where mukthi just rolled his eyes and murmured what drama now she going to put...

Preethi : Nandhu what happen..? Why are you crying...?

Nandhu hugged preethi and said about srikanth's condition...

On hearing this mukthi got schoked and came running towards nandhu ...

Mukthi : which hospital...?

Nandhu : city hospital....

Mukthi grabbed her car keys and ran away to the hospital....

Preethi smirked and she is very happy to hear this news...but she made a sad face in front of nandhu...

Preethi : Nandhu is srikanth uncle is having any cardiac problem...

Nandhu : I don't know ...infact no one know about his health condition...if we ask too he won't share with us....but adhi knows everything...he too won't say anything to us...uncle is taking some tablets regularly adhi only buy those tablets every month...one day I thought to Google it those tablets to find its uses ...I found that tablets in srikanth uncle cupboard itself but those tablets are kept in a box all tablets are unwrapped and kept in a separate boxes I can't find the names of the tablet...I think srikanth papa is having some health issues..he is keeping secret...

Preethi(mind voice): good very good...let him die...but I need to find my father...he only knows about my father...god he need to die but after saying where my father is...?now no one is in the house except this nandhu she is also crying and crying...this is the correct time I should enter into that srikanth's room where I can found some clue about my so called dad...

Preethi : Nandhu you also can go to the hospital na....

Nandhu : adhi is not lifting my call...we all need him now...

Now adhi entered into the house happily with whistling sound...he stopped whistling seeing nandhu in tears...

Adhi : what happen nandhu...?

Nandhu : you stupid ...what happen to your phone...you know srikanth uncle is in hospital he is suffering to breath...

Adhi(schokingly) : what...? Ok 1st let me take dad's medical report and we can go to the hospital..

Adhi went to his room and took srikanth's medical report and rushed to the hospital with nandhu...

Preethi now went to srikanth's room and found all the photos on the bed ...

Seeing priya's photo she felt some unknown connection with her...preethi touched priya's face..preethi thought that my face and this lady face are similar .....suddenly she remembered her dhadhi's word...

When preethi was nearly 8 years old...her dhadhi said that her father is having another family and also he is having a 5 year old daughter...he cheated your mother and married a rich girl just for money...

Preethi eyes are full of tears remembering her past...she angrily looked at raman's face in that photograph and hit his face with her knuckles...