chapter 2

Nandhu opened adhi's room and shocked seeing the room's condition..

The books and clothes are scattered here and there....room full of papers...bedsheets and pillow covers are thrown in the floor...our adhi is wearing headset and listening the music sitting comfortably in the bed..His eyes are closed so till now he didn't see nandhu....

Nandhu now angrily went near adhi and took out his headset harshly....
Adhi was shocked now...

Adhi:what the hell. ..?

Nandhu:Adhi why your room is this much dirty....?

Last time the servant lady said to me that she can't able to clean your room..she asked me to give a separate salary to clean your room...I thought she is lying but no she is 100% true...

Now listen no one is going to clean your room....if you want to clean your room then do it or else live in this dustbin itself...

What is the problem with you..?why you make your room this much dirty...?

Adhi (with innocent face):Do you know nandhu I searched this headset for 1 hour...on not finding this I scattered all the things in the room...but you need to appreciate me that finally I found my headset...

Nandhu make a disbelief face and said now clean the room adhi...

Adhi:Till now you didn't become badi bahu to this family...but see now itself you started to rule me.....

Nandhu got shocked hearing his words ..

Nandhu:what are you saying adhi...?me badi bahu to this family...?

Adhi:don't act nandhu...I know you like manik bhai...see you control everyone in this home but you can't even look manik's bhai eyes more than 2 minutes which proves that you feel shy to look bhai's eyes....

Nandhu:stop it adhi...don't think shamefully...I am just afraid of him thats it...He always get angry on simple things and one more thing I am nothing in front of him....I am a very simple girl with small small dreams...but Look at him he is a topmost business man , a very handsome bachelor, gold medalist in MBA that too in california....and finally his attitude....There will be someone special who will be his life partner...

Adhi now smirked after listening nandhu's words....

Adhi:so you are praising my brother...starting from his education to his appearance...not bad nandhu you know about him very well...

Nandhu:No one can win against you in speaking...OK today I will clean your room but don't repeat this again...

With that nandhu started cleaning adhi's room...

Nandhu and adhi's conversation were fully heard by manik....He is not happy with nandhu's talk and her thinking about him....He now planned to talk to his father about his marriage with nandhu...

Manik's p.o.v :

What is this...? nandhu is thinking that she doesn't deserve me...is she a fool..?if I leave this matter simply then I will lose her....yes last year that guy named arav who is nandhu's class mate proposed her but thank God my nandhu denied...still I didn't left that guy... yes I made that boy sleep in the hospital bed for 2 weeks...Now she is moving to college that means many boys will propose her....No....Its Time to make Nandhu mine....before going to college she should marry me....but how will I convince dad for this...

Manik's p.o.v ends...

Now nandhu is in srikanth's room...srikanth is seeing is lovable wife's photo...there is some drop of tears in his eyes...He wishes something to his wife and turned back to see nandhu with a coffee tray in her hands...

Srikanth:good morning nandhu dear..

Nandhu:A very good morning uncle...

With this nandhu handover the coffee cup to Srikanth. ...

Srikanth:Tomorrow is your medical entrance result na bachaa...?

Nandhu:yes uncle....I done well uncle...all credits goes to adhi ..
He helped me lot in exam preparations.....I hope I will get seat in Mumbai medical college itself....

Srikanth:That's very good dear....

Now manik enters into srikanth's room....

Manik:dad I need to discuss some projects with you...so miss nandhini out right now....

Srikanth:stop it Manik...why are you treating her like this..?she is also one of the member of our family....atleast you can say her to leave the room calmly but you are ordering her....behave Manik...

Nandhu took the coffee cup and went out of srikanth's room with tears.....Manik saw her crying....He felt bad and crused himself for his all time angry  behaviour....

Manik:I need to dicuss sinha's project with you and......

Srikanth: and what Manik. ..? I can found that The Manik Malhotra is nervous....

Manik: No I am not nervous....
Ok on that you asked me about my marriage na....Now I am ready for marriage....

Srikanth:is it....I am very happy my son...Now I need to find a bride for you...my friend ashok's daughter Alya...she is taking care of his dad's business....she will be a perfect match to you....

Manik was shocked...he thought his father will bring Nandhini in this topic..but who is this Alya....?

Manik:Dad I love a girl and I wish to marry her only...

Srikanth was shocked and asked who is that girl Manik. .? Is she is equal to our status...?

Manik:It is non other than our Nandhu dad....

Srikanth was stunned now....

Srikanth:No its not possible....I have some other plans for my Nandhu...you and her can't be a perfect match....forget her manik..

After listening srikanth's word manik was very angry....

Manik:Listen Mr.Srikanth Malhotra...Forgetting my nandhu leads to me death....Do you know how much I Love her...? yes I Love her from past 10 years...when she entered into this Malhotra's home I started loving her....She is Mine....I can go to any extend to get my Nandhu...

With this manik left srikanth's room angrily......in full of anger he shut the srikanth's room door....

Srikanth was shocked and fear seeing manik's anger and possessiveness..

Now he watched his room door which is cracked deeply because of manik's anger towards the mere door...what happen if he marry nandhu.? and also show this type of anger towards her...will fragile nandhu can tolerate this monster manik....?