chapter 27

Manik and nandhu sitting in a sofa whereas Manik is feeding nandhu...

Nandhu : hubby where is srikanth uncle..?

Manik : dad went to little bird home to collect preethi's things....dad decided to shift preethi to Mumbai....

Nandhu : is it..? Wow....but her studies..

Manik : she will continue her studies in Mumbai space college..before that dad decided to get her marry with prithiv on the same day of cabir and navya's marriage...

Nandhu(cutely) : superb....two marriages on a same day....We will enjoy a lot na hubby...did she accept to come with us..?

Manik : This is dad's plan till now he didn't say about this to anybody except me....so if preethi denies to come with us then we all should convince and take her....

Nandhu nodded her head happily...now srikanth,adhi and navya came....srikanth got so much worried seeing nandhu's leg....

Srikanth : Nandhu beta what happen to your leg...?

Nandhu : I fell down from the stairs uncle....it got sprain...within two days it will be OK. ...

Srikanth : can't you be careful dear....manik let us take her to the hospital...

Adhi : why need to go to hospital when a doctor is in the home itself...let me check the butter potato...

Nandhu hit adhi's face with the pillow....

Nandhu : idiot don't call me like that....am your bhabhi...give respect OK. ..

Adhi : bhabhi..? But you are younger than me na butter potato....

Nandhu : see na hubby...he always tease me by this name...if I join in his college then he will spread this name to everyone....I won't study in the same college where you studying..you no need to check me...I am fine.....Let I reveal your love story to everybody in the home....

Srikanth who heard everything get Shocked hearing adhi is in love....

To escape from his dad's questions adhi cleverly gives answer in a funny manner to nandhu...

Adhi : nandhu what to do I fell in love long back with actress preethi zinda. ..after hearing jiyajalley song....but poor me she got married already.....

Srikanth felt relieved and went to his room....after his father went adhi pinched nandhu's arms....Nandhu screamed. ....hearing her screams manik got panicked and asked what happen nandhu..?

Nandhu : nothing hubby..?just I shaked my leg it pains so I screamed...

Adhi : Let us give hot water massage to your leg it makes you feel better...

Adhi asked navya's to give a bowl of hot watter and a towel...manik's phone ringed he went to attend the call....now only adhi and nandhu is in the sofa...

Adhi : stupid butter potato why you said like that..?dad heared everything...thank God I escaped from his questions...

Nandhu giggled seeing adhi's condition....

Adhi fake glares nandhu...nandhu pulled his cheeks and said cute adhi...adhi laughed hearing her comments...

Adhi : OK now say why you and your hubby ran in the house...?

Nandhu widened her eyes.....

Nandhu : how do you know..?

Adhi smiled and said I know about you more than you know about yourself...while saying your leg slip story you little bit stammered because you are not good in lies....

Nandhu : smart....ok now you first tell your love story then I will say why me and my hubby ran in the house.?

Adhi : when time comes I will say you dear..? You are my only hope...You are the one going to help me lot to marry my love...soon I will say to you...ah one more thing you are going to study in my college only...You don't have any other option...if you resist also I will take you to my college...

Nandhu cutely nodded her head...I also study in your college only...my all subject doubts will be cleared only by you...not even professors can understand my bullshit questions only my adhi can understand and clear all my doubts...

Adhi smiled hearing nandhu's talk...now navya brought hot water and towel for nandhu...navya going to massage her foot but adhi stopped her...

Adhi : I will do....You go and eat....cabir bhai called me twice he needs to talk with you so you first go and talk to your cabir...

Navya slapped adhi's arms and went to her room to talk with cabir...

Now adhi slowly took nandhu's leg in his lap and started giving hot water massage for her foot...after massaging he put some coconut oil in her legs...they both are talking and laughing when nandhu is in full of talks adhi suddenly twisted her leg from left to right a tik sound came which denotes the leg sprain gone....but it will give more pain so nandhu screamed in a very high pitch....

Adhi : ok ok nothing happen this is the way to get rid of sprain quickly....now you can walk dear...it is gone....don't cry get up and walk...come on...

Hearing nandhu's sound manik came running towards nandhu...he saw nandhu is crying and adhi is asking her to get up...

Manik(angrily) : what adhi..? She is crying in pain ...you are asking her to get up...why you removed the bandage..?stay away from her....always teasing and hurting her....Go away please...

Now manik took nandhu in his arms and went to his room after giving his all famous monster look to adhi....

Adhi is very much shocked hearing his bhai's harsh words....it really hurts him...but he felt happy seeing his bhai's care towards nandhu...

Adhi (self thoughts) : if bhai shows care towards nandhu then it is good in fact very good but if this is possessiveness then it is very dangerous... possessiveness turn into obsession....it is not good for both bhai and nandhu....They should be happy for life long....

In hospital....

Cabir , adhira , prithiv and preethi all playing cards happily....there laughing sounds are echoing in the room....a Nurse came and warned them to keep silent....they nodded Their head and continuing the game....now doctor came to check preethi....

Doctor : are you fine beta...?

Preethi : I am very good doctor...in fact they all made me to feel like a picnic spot not a hospital...my mind is in peace....everyone will ask when I can get discharge but I don't want to get discharge....if I got discharge soon then I will miss them....I don't want to miss you all....you all came hear to take care of me ....I am loving this care...doctor how many days I can be in hospital.?

Doctor smiled hearing preethi's words....

Doctor : every person in this world can get whatever they want if they try...I mean money, studies, health and all...by hardworking and smart working we can educate ourselves and earn money too,if we eat well and good then there is no problem for physical health...but if you need peace and happiness then lovable people should be around you....those type of people are very rare nowadays....if a man is happy truly then he don't need anything in this world....so only way not to become a patient is to be happy always..preethi is experiencing that happiness because of you guys....she is very lucky to get all of your love and care....she is perfectly alright... tomorrow morning she will be discharged.....

Cabir : thank you doctor....

Doctor left from the room but our preethi is sad because she will be alone from tomorrow onwards...

Prithiv : don't think unnecessarily...tomorrow we all are going to Mumbai....today onwards my dad is your guardian...dev dhadhu gave your custody papers to dad...tomorrow onwards your home is in Mumbai....

Preethi was shocked hearing prithiv's word....adhira went and hugged preethi and said welcome to our sweet home BHABHI....cabir and prithiv smiled seeing them....