chapter 5

Nandhu fainted in the road...shivan uncle patted nandhu's cheek...but nandhu doesn't opening her eyes sensing it he went to take water bottle from the car....

At that time Manik reaches to the parking area...he went near to nandhu...he is totally shocked seeing unconscious nandhu...tears unknowingly started to flow from his eyes...Manik only once cried in his life that is when his mother shivani left the world...he is a very strong person..but today seeing nandhu's unconscious condition he automatically started to cry......

Manik thought today is the best day in his life but no seeing his nandhu like this is very worst for him...shivan uncle sprinkle some water on nandhu's face... she once opened her eyes and soon fainted again....This makes manik mad and worried...he picked up nandhu in his arms and asked shivan to take the car....

They reached to the nearby hospital..
Manik picked nandhu in his arms and shouted for doctor while entering into the hospital....The ward boy brought stretcher for nandhu but manik protectively holded his nandhu...he don't want to leave her from his arms... and asked to the ward boy where is the doctor...?

After hearing the shouts doctor and some students who are studying for MBBS came out....Doctor asked what happen..?

Manik (stammeringly):doctor....my nandhu fainted suddenly....please please check her...nothing will happen for her na...?A minute before she smiled. ..but now....manik now started to cry more....

Doctor:calm young man....I will check her....Make her lie on the stretcher...cooperate with me.....nothing will happen....maintain silence this is the hospital....

Manik nodded his head and unwillingly put nandhu in the stretcher....ward boy pulled the stretcher to the room and shifted nandhini to the bed....doctor checked nandhu and asked nurse to give trips for her...doctor came out and saw manik...

Manik:what happen doctor..?Is she fine...?

Doctor:Nothing to worry....she fainted due to some fear and confusion....did she skipped her meals..?

Manik:No doctor before 15 mins only she took food....

Doctor:ok....I think she is having some digestive issues....but now she is alright...she will get up within few minutes....

Manik:Thank you doctor....

Doctor left the place...

Now someone tapped manik's shoulder....

Manik turned and saw adhitya who is standing with his naughty smirk...

Manik:adhi....you here..?

Adhitya:yes few students in our college came to visit the new surgical robot in this hospital research center...The expert doctors conducted class for us...

Manik:ok....Go for your class then...

(Manik don't want adhi to know about nandhu's condition and also his  feelings towards nandhu...but our adhi is very sharp...he can read the people mind by seeing their face itself...)

Adhi:I will bhai....I watched everything.....Is nandhu is fine..?

Manik just simply nodded his head...

Adhi:how she is with you bhai.?

Manik:she brought lunch for me and dad...before going out from the office she fainted....

Adhi:ok...bhai Are you in love with nandhu...?

Manik was shocked hearing adhi's words...he know adhi will read people's mind easily....but manik malhotra never give up right....

Manik:Are you stupid....she fainted and me having some humanity  I admitted her  in the hospital....where the word Love comes here...?

Adhi:but you are too much worried and cried seeing her unconscious..and also you said to the doctor - " please Save MY NANDHU.."So I thought you love her...

Manik:yes I love to protect my family..she belongs to our family...on seeing my family member unconscious surely I will get worry...already I lost my lovable mother in my family...I can't lose another one...if you got your answers then please leave adhi....

Adhi is somewhat convinced with his bhai's words....but still now he didn't say why he said "MY NANDHU" to the doctor....So he himself confirmed that manik bhai is in love with Nandhu...He is very happy with the new found information....

Adhi:ok bhai....Take care of nandhu...
I am leaving...

After few minutes nandhu gained conscious....manik came near nandhu and hugged her tightly....he kissed her forehead. ..

Manik:Are you fine..?

Nandhu just nodded her head and saw so much of care and love in manik's eyes....unknowingly she felt happy seeing this kind of manik which is very new for her...she thought manik ji had so much of goodness in himself but he just hided this side from everyone...