chapter 25

Nandhini : navya I am going to hospital now....if anyone ask about me then say to them just I went to little bird home....if I need any of their help I will surely call them....now bye....

Navya : OK after reaching to the hospital...you call me and say about that girl's condition.....

Nandhini : OK bye.....

With this Nandhini went to the hospital with the help of auto....seeing Nandhini prithiv went and hugged Nandhini and started to cry....

Nandhini : how this happen prithiv...?

Prithiv : I took her to the nearby park...the 3d light lamp in the park repaired I think so....The lamp wires are on the ground...while walking preethi's leg touched those wires...she shouted and fainted.....A very high voltage current passes....The Park manager said those wires are neutral then how high voltage current pass...? I filed a complaint against that park...

Nandhu : OK. ..Now how is she..? What the doctors said..?

Prithiv : They kept her in observation.. After 12 hours she need to get conscious or else she may slip into coma.....

Nandhu : she will get conscious ...
don't worry Prithiv. ..let me inform this about dev dhadhu....

Nandhu Now called dev dhadhu and informed about preethi's condition...dev dhadhu shocked hearing this....He immediately rushed to hospital with hema dhadhi,srikanth,manik,adhi and navya....

Srikanth got worried seeing Prithiv who is in full of tears near ICU....adhi went near Prithiv...

Adhi : Prithiv....she will be fine....come on don't cry....

Prithiv : No adhi....you know how she fainted...it is very scary....she mean to me lot....without her seriously I can't imagine my life...few hours back we were so happy....Now she is in hospital bed and me in a very worst crying condition....

Srikanth who heard all this now found that Prithiv is in love with preethi....srikanth went near Prithiv and hugged him...

Srikanth : she will be fine soon....you love her this much then why she will leave you...without anybody in her life she survived.. see now she got a beautiful family so surely she will be fine and live with us happily...

Prithiv's hope increased after listening his father's words....

After 10 hours slowly preethi got conscious....doctor checked her she is perfectly alright....all Now went to see her....

Preethi was shocked seeing all....she thought no one is there to take care of her...but now a whole family is standing for her....

Srikanth : are you fine beta.?is it paining somewhere..?don't get worry you are perfectly alright...within two or three days you will be discharged...I promise you onething hereafter you are going to see only happiness in your life....

Preethi was very happy now...she nodded her head....Now all went out from the ICU except Prithiv. .

Prithiv with full of tears went near preethi...

Preethi : don't cry Prithiv ...See I am fine...it really hurts seeing you crying...

Prithiv : sorry....I was the one who took you to that park...otherwise this incident won't happen na....sorry

Preethi : I LOVE YOU...

Prithiv Now stopped crying and shockingly looked at preethi who is smiling cutely. ...

Preethi : finally you stopped your crying....

Prithiv : so to stop my crying you said those words...

Preethi shyly smiled and averted her eyes from him....prithiv smiled seeing preethi....

Now a nurse entered and asked prithiv to stay out so that preethi can take rest....

In outside of the hospital there is lord ganesha statue and our nandhu is thanking to the God for the past half an hour....Manik is standing beside her....

Manik : how long you will pray baby...come on let us go to home and bring some home made food for preethi and prithiv...They must be hungry...

Nandhu : ya you are right...yesterday night too they didn't eat anything....you are waste hubby can't you say to me this early...OK now come fast...

Manik was shocked how nandhu is complaining and scolding me itself...oh this is the qualities of wife....now I understand...a wife always behaves weird...manik nodded his head disbelievingly....

Now manik and nandhu came to home....srikanth,adhi and navya went to the little bird orphan....cabir and adhira went to buy some groceries which nandhu asked....Now in the home only manik and nandhu is there....

Manik is cutting vegetables according to nandhu's instruction... can anyone believe ceo of malhotra industry cutting vegetables😂....

Nandhu : hubby how long you will cut these vegetables....first I said you to cut vegetables for soup...but here you are slowly cutting this brinjal...what is this..?

Manik : you no need brinjal for soup...its a vegetable soup right then put brinjal also in that....

Nandhu : oh God....hubby in your life did you see any brinjal in the soup...veg soup contains carrot,beans and cauliflower not brinjal and all....so first cut those vegetables...quick....

Manik now started to cut those vegetables....

Nandhu : cut in medium size....No big and no small OK. ...

Manik nodded his head and started to cut....

After 20 mins nandhu came and saw manik almost finished his vegetable cuttings....

Nandhu : what is this hubby...one one vegetable one one size one one shape...can't you even cut the vegetable properly...I don't know how you got gold medal in MBA...

Manik (shockingly) : how can you relate vegetable cutting with MBA gold medal....is in MBA they are teaching how to cut vegetable..?bullshit. .?I ordered and triggered every employee in my office now I am get triggered by you ....all fate....

Nandhu : what I triggering you..?how can you say that hubby..?...what you say all fate..?oh I see...wow within 4 days you are feeling that why you married me ....right....every Men are same....

Manik : you are such a drama queen nandhu....ok leave all....manage with this vegetables...step by step I will learn how to cut vegetables...now stop fighting...please...

Nandhu : oh I am fighting with you....

Manik was like where I need to hang now....

Manik : ok I started fighting....now you go and prepare soup...see it is getting late...we need to go to hospital.....

Nandhu with a angry pout took the vegetables and went to the kitchen...

Manik(self thoughts) : thank God she went....sometimes my cute nandhu is very dangerous...adhi is right this is nandhu 2.0... I need to be very careful with her...ok now by romancing with her I can change her angry mode...let me go to the kitchen....