chapter 22

Nandhu went to mukthi's room....mukthi is crying hardly by hugging her pillows in the bed....Nandhu is very much worried seeing mukthi....

Nandhu (self thoughts) : I need to console her...but if I do that she will again get angry on me...what to do now...? adhira...yes adhira can console her....

She now quickly went to adhira's room....adhira is still sleeping by hugging her teddy bears like a 5 year old kid....seeing this cute sight Nandhu worries faded away which is now replaced by a smile....

Nandhu : adhira dear wake up...please wake up...see the time is 8.00....if your manik bhai see this then he will start his scolding session...he is going to come here within 5 minutes...

Hearing manik's name adhira got up quickly with schoking face....

Adhira : oh let me fresh up first....where is he now..? Did he know that I am sleeping till 8...

Nandhu laughed and pulled adhira's cheek....who looked very cute in fear...

Nandhu : to wake you up...I used your bhai's name...he is in his room...He won't come here...adhira I need a help from you...

Adhira : help..?

Nandhu : yes dear mukthi is crying very badly in her room because of me....try to cheer up her...manofy her...please...

Adhira : wait....why she is crying.?

Nandhu narrated the whole incident...

Nandhu : how can be your bhai always angry...? he is thinking that only he is Mr.perfect in the world...poor mukthi...she always like manik the most than srikanth uncle...he very well knows how to hurt his loving ones within a second...OK now go and see mukthi first adhira...come...

Adhira : OK come....

Adhira went into mukthi's room nandhu stand outside hiding behind the room door...now she can listen their talks...

Adhira : Mukthi....what happen.?why are you crying dear..?

Seeing adhira mukthi hugged her immediately and started to sob in her arms....

Mukthi ( in crying voice) : Manik bhai scold me....

Adhira : you know about manik bhai na...he gets tense easily and scold others...so leave it na mukthi...

Mukthi : No....he always loved me...he won't scold me unnecessarily....when this nandhu came into his life....he is totally changed that too within 2 days...bhai scold me infront of that bloody nandhini....on seeing me crying she will be very happy....just I went to clarify my subject doubts to manik bhai....but he scolds me....hereafter I won't ask any doubts from him...let him be happy with his newly wedded wife....

Adhira : OK now stop crying dear....dad is there na he will teach you...OK....where will our manik bhai go...he itself come and speak with his lovely sister....

Mukthi : No....I won't talk to him hereafter....if he needs his sister then he shouldn't talk with that nandhini...he should stay away from her...

Adhira : are you mad mukthi...nandhini is his wife his love how bhai can stay away from her....you are going too much mukthi. ...I accept bhai is this time wrong he shouldn't scold you...but for that you are saying bhai to choose between you and nandhu....first change your mind mukthi...always you are blaming nandhu...if manik bhai scolds you unnecessarily then fight with him...don't blame nandhu for this...if you go on like this then one day you will lose every relations in your life...try to adjust with your loved ones....

Mukthi(angrily) : thanks for your advise....why I need to adjust with that nandhu...she is nothing for me...you please don't support her adhira...mark my words one day manik bhai itself send that nandhini out of from our home....I am waiting for that day....

Adhira : stop it mukthi....how you become so cruel...?Nandhu is very much worried seeing you crying so she asked me to console you...but here you are blaming her...I think you are feeling insecurity or jealous towards nandhu...

Mukthi : what she told you to console me....oh I see....so my sister is here to console me after her bhabhi's order....not bad...mahan nandhini...always care about others...wow...

Now mukthi found nandhu's feet who is hiding behind the door...she now walked towards the door and pulled nandhu out.....

Nandhu eyes are full of tears because of mukthi's words....

Nandhu(stammeringly) : mukthi....I am sorry.....I don't know why you don't like me..? but I am honestly saying I like you very much..give me a chance...we will become a good friends....

Mukthi : friends..?That too with you...A orphan...more over who snatched my happiness...my mom...don't you feel guilty...I can't understand one thing how come you are staying so long in our home...

Manik who came in search for nandhu...found mukthi and nandhu talking....His heart broken when he saw his nandhu crying and shivering...

Manik : what is happening here..?what mukthi....? what you said to her..?why she is crying this much..?

Nandhu after wiping her tears

Nandhu: nothing hubby....just we are talking...come I need to talk to you...

Manik : wait...but it seems that mukthi's words made you cry...OK....mukthi for what purpose you come to our room..?

Now mukthi started to cry...on seeing tears in mukthi's eyes...manik tried to console her by his words...

Manik : I am really sorry for the scolding mukthi....you know about my anger issue na dear...forgive your bhai...sorry...I try to change myself...so my sweet sis do you want any help from me...

Mukthi now completely melted by his bhai's words...her anger is gone now...

( actually Mukthi is a very good person...A straight forward girl...some misunderstanding leads her to hate nandhu...but soon she will bond with nandhu..)

Manik went and hugged mukthi and kissed her forehead lovingly....

Mukthi : it's OK bhai....you have all rights to scold me....I have a doubt in business column..so to clear my doubts I came to your room....

Manik : oh...OK come we will discuss about it...

With this manik and mukthi went to the study room....

Mukthi : bhai you read this paper...I will be back with my books...

Nandhu is standing outside of mukthi's room and crying whereas now adhira is consoling nandhu....mukthi went near to them..

Mukthi : oh still you are crying...good to see this....I think now you understand what is your position in this home..? First manik bhai asked about your tears but seeing me crying he automatically forgot your cries and also asked sorry for his anger behaviour towards me....yes that's my bhai...for him his family comes first...wait.. soon he will push you out from this house...

Nandhu(confidently) : mukthi dear...soon you will accept me as your bhabhi...very soon you will like me the most in this world more than your bhai....beleive me our bonding will be the most beautiful in this house...

On hearing nandhu's confident Adhira smiled whole heartedly whereas mukthi is shocked....