chapter 28

In manan's room...

Manik placed nandhu comfortably on the bed....

Manik(worriedly ) : is it paining still....

Nandhu suddenly jumped from the bed and starts to walk normally....

Nandhu : my leg is perfectly alright because of adhi's treatment.....Best ortho doctor right.....

Manik is surprised....He bend down and touched nandhu's feet....

Manik : are you sure...your sprain gone....

Nandhu : sprain gone....but your anger will never go right....I hate your this anger completely....poor adhi today he suffered because of your short temper...on that day mukthi today he...tomorrow who.?

Manik bend down his head....because nandhu is right this time....

Manik : I worried seeing you crying in pain....so in that moment I scolded adhi....my intention was not to hurt him...he know about me...he will understand...

Nandhu : Hubby before getting anger on someone just enquire them first...if the person is wrong then you can scold them it is right...but if the person is not wrong then your scoldeness will surely hurt them...so try to handle all the family situations in a calm manner...it is not your office...you can scold whomever you want...it is a FAMILY... it is like a mirror reflection ...if you are good then all will be good...if you are bad then all will be bad...so as a big brother always handle them with kind ....ok...

Slight tears came on manik's eyes he went and hugged his nandhu...

Manik(emotionally): you are like my mom...I am missing her...please be always with me nandhu in every situation...I always listen to you....I try to control my anger...My anger should not affect you...I promised to dad that I will keep you happy always and won't show my anger towards you in any situation....

Nandhu now smiled and started to kiss him....manik too responded...

Manik : double kiss in a day...lucky me.....

Nandhu again kissed him....

Nandhu : now triple kiss...how much kisses you want.?I can give you as much you want....happy...Love you so much my hubby...what you did to me..? I fell in your love deeply...

Manik felt more happy with nandhu's words so he lifted her and twrill her....both manik and nandhu are laughing happily...

Next morning preethi got discharged from hospital and she is now in dev dhadhu's home..... she is nervous and quiet...

Mukthi gave healthy soup to preethi who is in dinning area....all family members are seated in the living room sofa....

Mukthi : eat preethi...be comfortable..are you tired.? may I feed you...

Preethi : no no...i can eat by myself...I am fine...

Mukthi smiled and nodded her head...

Nandhu came to the dinning area and looked at preethi...nandhu found that preethi is very hesitate to eat because of the new place....

Nandhu smiled and seated beside preethi...she took the soup bowl from preethi's hand and started to feed her...

Nandhu : you are one of our family member preethi....we all love you....on seeing you first time in the little bird home I felt some unknown connections with you...prithiv's eyes sparkled seeing you...srikanth uncle praised your voice......you really impressed everyone.....

Preethi whole heartedly smile after hearing nandhu's words....she likes nandhu very much....nandhu now gave medicines to preethi....

Manik who is in the room shouted nandhu's name...She is not seen by him for the past 2 hours....