Introduction

Srikanth malhotra:
He is the owner of malhotra groups...
A very clever business man...loves his family the most and can do anything for his children...A very rich and classy person...His lovable wife died 10 years back so he felt lonely now... even though his children are there but he is missing his wife very badly...

Manik Malhotra:
First son of srikanth....A very Strict and arrogant person...Maintain some policies and strictly fallows them too..His siblings always get afraid of him more than their father... sometimes srikanth itself get afraid seeing manik's behaviour...A very possesive person...if he needs something that want to be his at any cost...Now He is taking care of the whole malhotra groups with his father as a legal advisor...Loves his family and very protective for them too...

Cabir Malhotra:
Second son of srikanth....
A very jolly person and a kind hearted guy...Missing his mom lot...Totally a mumma's boy...Likes nandhu very much...He wishes manik to get married with Nandhini...simply He is a fun loving guy...He is a civil engineer and he is taking care of Malhotra's constructions ....

Prithiv Malhotra:
3rd son of srikanth
A very Calm and good hearted person....Loves his family the most...He Likes manik very much...His best friend and well wisher is Nandhini...He is a young Music director in the bolywood industry...A famous celebrity too...

Aditya Malhotra:
4th son of srikanth....
A naughty and clever boy....Loves his family the most...Likes to irritate nandhu...He is doing 3rd year M.B.B.S in Mumbai medical college...

Adhira Malhotra:
She is the unidentical twin of Aditya....A gold hearted girl...She always loves to help the poor and needy...She is doing her Aeronautical engineering in America....

Mukti Malhotra:
Last kid of srikanth malhotra...A very good girl...Loves her family the most...A very possesive girl like manik....studying journalism in famous Mumbai college...She don't like nandhu...
Her dislike for nandhu reason will be revealed in upcoming parts...

Nandhini Murthy:
A beautiful smart girl....she is living with Malhotra's from the past 10 years...Her father and mother were killed by his own chacha for money and power...srikanth saved her life from her chacha and took her custody...srikanth is her guardian...she consider Malhotra's are her own family and can do anything for srikanth's happiness....she is doing M.B.B.S in Mumbai medical college ...A First year medical student..

Ages of every characters:
Srikanth Malhotra:50 years old
Manik Malhotra:25 years old
Cabir Malhotra:23 years old
Prithiv Malhotra:22 years old
Aditya and Adira Malhotra:21 years
Mukthi Malhotra:18 years old
Nandhini murthy:18 years old