chapter 1

Time:5.30am
Place:Malhotra's home

A girl in red color half saree with hands full of glass bangles doing arthi for Lord ganesha statue...

she is short in height,very fair,Hairs are wet seems that she took hair bath... in simple she is one of the God's beautiful creature...

It is non other than our Nandhini Murthy...

Her all activities were watched secretly by a pair of eyes...He is a boy standing with his track pants and T-shirt...He is admiring+smiling seeing the girl....He is sweating seems that he went for the morning jogging....

He is very tall , Handsome , Indian white in color with well built body...yes he is non other than our Manik Malhotra....

After praying to her God Nandhu went to the kitchen to make coffee and tea for all...Manik now standing behind Nandhini and watching her coffee making skills.. He is not very close to her so nandhu doesn't predict Manik there....she is humming some music and stirring the milk....

Manik found her more cute...He can't control himself so without wasting time manik suddenly kissed her left cheeks...Nandhu was shocked now...she immediately turned back but there was no one... she is now very much confused...she off the stove and came out to see is there is anybody...?

She is now seeing the dinning hall and searching Is there is anyone..?on seeing no body she convinced herself it is as usual her imagination...she turned back to go to the kitchen where she found manik standing in the kitchen entrance with angry face....

Manik:what are you doing Miss Nandhini Murthy...?I am waiting for my coffee here but you are standing and starring something....

Nandhini:sorry manik....when you came here..?

Manik:oh you are questioning me...first go and make coffee. ..

After seeing manik's angry nandhu ran into the kitchen to make coffee for manik first...

Here our manik smiled seeing nandhu running like a scared rabbit...

Manik's pov:

After my morning jogging...I went to see my nandhu who will be praying to her favourite God....This is my usual activity...Daily morning nearly 30 minutes I will admire her....stalking her is my favourite job too...Now she is doing arthi...wow I can inhale her hair fragrance which is divine...My hands are very eager to back hug her but no I should wait for the correct timing....I simply admired her...

Now she is in kitchen preparing coffee...I stood behind her...she is humming some music which is melodious to my ear...I was in a urge to kiss her lips but i controlled myself and kissed in her left cheek immediately and after that I hide behind the double sized refrigerator...

she turned with shocked expression and started to search the person who kissed her...but she found none...

Then I acted like I am angry with her for she didn't prepare my coffee....
She is very scared after seeing my angry and went to the kitchen to prepare my coffee....

I smiled and started to admire her again....

Manik's pov ends here...

After preparing the coffee nandhu came to the dinning hall...

Prithiv is sleeping in the dinning table like a cute 5 year old boy...opposite to him manik is sitting and browsing something in his phone whereas mukthi is seated beside Prithiv and she is reading news paper....

Nandhu first saw his best friend Prithiv...she likes Prithiv very much...Prithiv is the one who console her whenever she remembers her parents...so bonding between Prithiv and nandhu is very strong...A very strong friendship...she ruffled prithiv's hair and admired him like her own child...but nandhu's this act was not liked by manik...He is somewhere jealous on his own brother prithiv because nandhu is very much comfortable with prithiv rather than him...

Manik(in louder voice):prithiv wake up...This is not your bedroom...if you want to sleep more then go to your bed stupid....

Prithiv woke up after hearing manik's shout...he said sorry to manik...

Prithiv:I have recording today so I practiced in the early morning bhai...I was thirst..so I came here to drink some water but sleep overtook me and I landed sleeping in this dinning table...

Manik now felt bad because unnecessarily he scold prithiv....so manik took his coffee cup and went to his room....

Nandhu now gave coffee to prithiv and mukthi....

Now she is going upstairs to meet the toughest task that is waking Adhitya...

She opens adhi's room and was shocked......