chapter 3

Manik is now sitting in his room and playing with rubix cube....whenever he get tense.. he will take the rubix cube and start to match all the colors...

Nandhu now went to arrange the dinning table....The cook in the house prepared the breakfast for everyone....nandhu is now arranging the vessels and plate on the table....First mukthi came to take her breakfast....today she is going to see her college infrastructure so she is very excited and also in hurry...

Mukthi noticed that nandhu is keeping the plates one by one....she got irritated seeing this...

Mukthi: servants are there na...they will arrange the dinning table...are you trying to show that you are working for everyone in this house nu....?

Nandhu:not like that mukthi...I love to do this duties to everyone in this house...I am alive because of your papa...your brothers showering me lots of love... In return just I am giving my love in this way to them....

Mukthi makes whatever face and murmur to herself that is nandhini murthy's drama to attract people...

Nandhini heard her murmured voice and she smiled....suddenly manik shouted nandhu's name from his room....

Manik:Nandhu.....nandhini.......

Nandhu ran to the upstairs and stood in front of manik's room...

Manik saw nandhu in the door step and pulled her inside....

Nandhu:manik ji...do you need anything....?

Manik now caged nandhu in the nearby wall....both heart beats are rising....nandhu closed her eyes because manik is very close to her...there is only one inch gap between manik and nandhu's face....

Manik:open your eyes nandhu....

Nandhu now slowly opened her eyes and tried to get free from manik...manik blocked her by placing his hands on either side of nandhu....

Manik:Tomorrow is your result right...

Nandhu just nodded her head...
whereas Manik admiring nandhu's facial features...he brushes nandhu's lips with his fingers....

Manik:after your result you will be going to study medicine right..in medicine which department you going to choose nandhu..?

Nandhu breathed heavily and answered gynaecology.....

Manik:good....before entering into college you need to do a very big thing...no no...we need to do a very big thing....

Nandhu is now so much confused....

Nandhu:what we need to do Manik ji..?

Manik:stepping into a new relationship....a purest form of relationship...a soulful relationship...

Nandhu can't find the exact meanings from manik words...so she starred him simply...

Manik:ok nandhu now let us wait for your results...after your results I will tell you detailly about this relationship....

After that manik kissed nandhu's forehead lovingly....that warm kiss says his purity and protectivity of love towards nandhu....

Nandhu was shocked by manik's kiss because this side of manik she never ever seen in this past 10 years....

Manik:ok now you can leave....and one more thing today you bring lunch to the office and you should cook not the servants...add my favourite aloo fry too...

(Manik loves nandhu's preparations... nandhu started to cook at the age of 12 itself...she is very good in cooking...all the members in the house likes nandhu's cooking...but Manik said that nandhu will cook only in occasions...he can't see nandhu working....)

Nandhu nodded her head and left manik's room....

Manik now needed his two idiots....He need to open his heart to those idiots..he decided to say his love feelings towards nandhu to those idiots....

But Those idiots are in california.so he decided to call them....

Manik:hello cabir....
(Yes the 1st idiot is cabir....)

Cabir: what hello..? What do you want at this time...?don't you see the  time bhai...it is 11:30 pm night time....

Manik:but here it is morning 10 am...so get up ...one night just forget your sleep...by the way where is adhira....?

(Yes the second idiot is adhira)

Cabir:she is sleeping..

Manik:ok spoil her sleep also...within 5 mins I will be in video call...be ready with your laptop...adhira should wake up and she too present in video call....bye...

cabir tried to speak something...But the great manik malhotra won't listen others....the call is cut now...

One side cabir started to connect his laptop otherside he is trying to wake adhira....if she doesn't wake up then manik will cook and eat cabir.....

Adhira:what is this bhai..?

Cabir:manik bhai is on video call...he needs to talk with us....so please get up dear...you know about his anger na....

Now adhira and cabir is in video call with manik....

Manik:good morning guys....

Cabir and adhira at the time look at the clock it strucks 11:45 pm...they looked each other....but thought it is all fate...

Manik:so now I am going to say a happy news to you both....

Adhira:happy news...what is it bhaiya....?

Manik:tomorrow I going to get married....but I am missing you guys....you can't be in my marriage na...

Adhira and cabir:what..?

Manik:oh my ears....why are you guys shouting..?yes I am going to marry but no one know about this except me and you guys...infact the bride itself don't know about her marriage...

Adhira and cabir now shocked to the core...

Cabir:If dad know about this...he will be more angry bhai...

Manik:manik malhotra knows how to convey and control Mr.srikanth malhotra....my bonding with you and adhira is much more when compare with other siblings....I always love you and need you at my every big steps in my life... so only I am saying this matter only to u ....one more thing keep it as secret don't reveal to anybody....I am warning you guys....

Cabir and adhira with fear said together no ...no...we won't say to anybody....

Manik:good...any more questions. .?

Adhira:who is the bride bhai..?

Manik (smilingly):oh I totally forgot....ok tomorrow while marrying my love I will come again with video call...so untill wait guys...now bye...

With this manik cut the call and went to his office.....

Cabir and adhira are very nervous....

Cabir: my sleep is totally gone adhira..

Adhira:me too bhai....what will happen tomorrow...?

Cabir:God and manik bhai only knows....