chapter 11

Everyone says marriage is made in heaven....In our manan life it is cent percent true....Every village people faces are glowing with happiness...

Every village people faces are glowing with happiness

👆Mr.Devandran with his wife Hema Devandran....Nandhu's favourite dhadhu and dhadhi....not blood related with Nandhu....

Traditional south indian style Food is arranged by Devandran dhadhu....every people in the village happily taking their food....

every people in the village happily taking their food

👆kerala style traditional food...

Manik and Nandhu along with cabir and adhira also eating...Hema dhadhi asked manik to feed Nandhu from his food...our manik happily feeded his Nandhu...Nandhu too feeded manik...Hema dhadhi says feeding represents sharing of Love....By doing this kind of small small things your love will grow bigger....so whenever you guys find time better take your meals together....

Manik and Nandhini nodded their head together and said yes to Hema dhadhi...

In Mumbai.....

Adhitya is dialling for nandhu's phone so many times but it always came as not reachable....

Our smart manik messaged to every house members phone from nandhu's phone stating that...

Message 👇 :

"Today is my Result so I am going to kerala to get wishes from Dev dhadhu....I went along with manik ji , adhira , cabir bhai....yes adhira and cabir bhai came today....Dev dhadhu arranged a puja for me....so I left in the early morning itself .....Don't get panick....we will come at evening...Once we reached kerala I will call you..."

But our Adhitya got so many doubts...regarding this message..He knows Nandhu very well...without saying anything to srikanth uncle she won't go to the nearby temple itself...Now kerala....How it is possible. .?Adhitya thought something wrong....

Adhitya : Dad why Nandhu is doing like this..?Atleast she can say to me earlier na...

Srikanth : before an hour adhira called me Adhitya she said everyone reached kerala safely and they are in puja...so leave it..they are safe...Manik is there na He will take care of everybody...

Adhitya : OK dad me too leaving kerala now....one more thing Nandhu cracked her entrance... she is the 7th ranking in medical entrance...she will get into Mumbai medical college easily...

Srikanth : wow...super...wait I will convey this to her...

Adhitya : I tried everyone's number but all are not reachable...even dev dhadhu's number....so let me go there even I booked a flight ticket too dad...

Srikanth : why are you so hurry..?she will come by evening....

Adhitya : its ok dad...I will go...with this adhi ran out from the house

Srikanth nodded his head in disbelief..

In kerala....

Manik called his manager Manish....

Manik : Manish is everything going good....what about tower restrictions...

Manish : yes sir...From this temple to nearly 8 kms distance network is completely restricted using jammer.......so there is no incoming and outgoing calls possible...

Manik : good let it be....when we have to go to the registration office...?

Manish : within an hour sir....Be ready....every papers are with me....within 10 mins the registration will get complete sir...

Manik : ok...make the cars ready we will come....one more thing book the tickets to Mumbai....I think at 6.30 pm there is a flight better book that one...

Manish : ok sir...I will do that...

Now manik went to dev dhadhu and asked him to come to the registration office along with hema dhadhi...

Manik : Now Nandhini is 18 years old she is willing to donate the agri land to the farmers...after our marriage registration..she will register that land in the farmers name who are living in this village....

Devandran dhadhu : Is it..?No need of today itself...Take your own time...Let srikanth too come ....He will be very happy when Nandhu donate that land to the farmers...

Manik :  dhadhu My dad said that  Nandhini chacha is threatening the farmers to leave the land...and he is trying to sell this land to the corporate companies...so Nandhu decided to donate this land to the farmers itself...

Devandran dhadhu : yes he tried all his cunning activities before 2 years...but your dad srikanth saved all of us from him...Yes his best friend's son working as a police officer in kerala..He cleared all the culprits who involved in stealing the land...He warned Nandhu's chacha dangerously...He feared and back off...Now there is no problem...we are very happy...A lot of thanks to your dad..Manik beta I will be very happy if you also convince your dad for this marriage. ..but ok...surely he will understand your love and he will accept you both...if not...I will convince him...don't worry beta...

Manik nodded his head...There are so many thoughts running in his head...

Manik : ok dhadhu...if possible we will register that land too...In our marriage day we are donating something that we can means It is a good thing right...so only I am insisting today...

Devandran dhadhu : ok ...if you are thinking like that means its fine let's register today....

Now all together went to the sub register office....

First manik and Nandhu registered their marriage....The officer said that   their marriage certificate will be provided within two days....

After that Nandhu registered that land to the Farmers name happily....

Devandran dhadhu : Nandhu beta you did a great thing on your marriage day...

Nandhini : This marriage itself happens because of this land issue dhadhu...

Devandran dhadhu : Land issues..?

Nandhini : what dhadhu you only send the WILL papers of my dhadhu  to manik's office na..?

Devandran dhadhu : beta what are you talking about..? What WILL Papers...

Nandhini(with fear): WILL papers that denotes I should get married at the age of 18 itself and....wait let me call manik..He only said to me....He will clear our all doubts

Nandhu called manik who is speaking with cabir..

Manik : yes Nandhu....

Nandhini : Manik ji dev dhadhu saying that there is no any will papers My dhadhu gave...What is this...? Did you lied me everything.... (with crying voice)

Manik was shocked....and bowed his head down....He can't able to see Nandhu crying....

Manik : Be quiet Nandhu...I will explain you everything soon...once we reached to Mumbai. ..

Nandhini(with Tears): just stop it...you trapped me....it is all your plan to get marry me...I understood now....what srikanth uncle will think about me..?God...why me...?

This conversations were completely heared by adhi who reached kerala...He found that his manik bhai and Nandhu got married....

Adhitya : Nandhu....

Nandhini with eyes full of tears ran and hug adhi....she is sobbing very badly...