154

"i'm not explaining who he is—what i'm going to do is talk to you about why i'm here for your bitch ass."

"why can't you explain who yugyeom is?"

"th-that doesn't matter!" jeongguk yelled.

"you brought him up—"

"shut the fuck up for once!"

namjoon just gulped hard, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes before he speaks up again.

"okay. fine. i'll change the subject."

jeongguk jaw clenched, having his fists tightened.

"why do you want my father dead?"

"many. reasons."

"which are...?"

"your father put me in prison and made my mother commit suicide. i need the revenge and make him feel the pain that i've felt for years."

"why did she—"

"sh-she shot herself in front of me for fucks sake and i was only fifteen!"

namjoon noticed the mafia's crying.

"i want the chairman dead and you're not going to stop me from doing so!"

namjoon bit his bottom lip.

"what's up with jimin? what did you do to him?"

"yah—"

"i want full honesty out of your mouth." namjoon growled.

jeongguk shakily sighed from his anger.

"i did dislocate his arm because i couldn't control myself that day and i wanted him to know. i only hurt him by threatening him but he almost got me to hurt him."

"never hurt him, ever again like you did with his arm."

"i promised him and myself that i wouldn't. and i haven't since. i can promise you too if you want."

"i don't trust you."

"you'll get my good side if you bless me with a gun up to your father's head. i want his brains blown out, just like my mothers."

namjoon just looked away.

"my mother's dead too."

jeongguk's brows curled. "what?"

"my mother was trying to shoot my father but accidentally shot me." namjoon lift his shirt up to show the scar. "she was bipolar so it was hard for her. my father killed her right in front of my eyes."

jeongguk fluttered his eyes.

"i always thought my mother was just a crazy person so my father will be happy. but i always knew the truth. jimin and my boyfriend are basically the only people who knows everything about me."

"do you..want your father dead?" jeongguk knitted his brows.

"i don't know. i'm not like you."

"i'm not who you think i am. i used to just murder bad people but i got out of hand and started to kill innocents. your father is the bad, not even close to innocent."

"if i agree to this, will you leave me and the others alone?"

"you just have to come with me. that's all."