"You do know I wear black clothing all the time right?"

"I know but there is this dinner party we having to go to."

"Why?"

"We were invited by Chris and it's tonight, it's for his new movie."

"Thank you for getting me the dress but I am not wearing that. I have to shower."

Blake showered and let her hair air dry as it came to it's natural slightly wavy state. She pinned a few pieces of it back and her side bangs framed her face.

She then went onto her makeup and it took about an hour to complete her look.

Her smokey eye shadow sat on her eye lids along with her signature winged eyeliner. Her eyebrows were perfectly shaped as the foundation she had put on her face made her face look free from a few spots of acne that she had. Blake didn't put on blush but did use bronzer, she contoured and used some highlighter.

"Chris is almost here sweetheart!" Susie called from downstairs.

Blake got one of the very few dresses that she had in her closet and slipped it on.

She put on her black high top converse and laced them up. She sprayed perfume on herself before grabbing her phone.

"That boy Jace is here Blake!"

Blake groaned loudly and bounced down the stairs seeing Jace stand in the kitchen.

"Why are you at my house once again ?"

Jace turned his attention to Blake and was once again mesmerized. She looked absolutely gorgeous as always but seeing her dress up made his mind completely blank.

"Stop staring at me, my ride will be here in five minutes."

Susie scolded her daughter but sat on the couch. She was wearing a red dress with black heels. Her hair was in a low bun and her lips were painted with red lipstick to match her dress.

"I just wanted um, to uh, I uh just uh-"

"For fucks same Jace either spit it out or leave."

Jace sighed and took a step towards Blake.

"I've been learning how to skateboard."

"Congrats."

"You said once we have something in common we could be something. So now that I somewhat know how to ride we can be friends right?"

Blake rolled her eyes and saw a limo turn the corner and head towards her house.

"I'll think about it now you may leave before I make you."

He nodded and smiled before walking to the door quickly.

"You look very beautiful by the way."

He quickly left and as he drove off he saw a limo park outside Blake's house and he furrowed his eyebrows.