"I can't help that he's attractive." She replied. I brought out the cake and went to my room not wanting to stay any longer with Rose's nonstop flirting. I started my homework, when I hear a knock at my door. Jason stepped in with cake and a frown.

"Your mad aren't you?" He said, in a sad tone." I didn't know Emmett was your teacher, it must be awkward. I'm sorry its just his a really nice guy, and sorry for not putting a muzzle on Eric." I took the cake, and stretched my arm up to pat him on the head.

"No it's fine Jason. Sure it was awkward but after awhile it will be cool." I said a reassuring him. Jason smiled at me before rejoining the others leaving me to study and eat in peace. After an hour or two I heard people saying good bye so I went back out to see how many dishes I'll have to do. I saw Jason carry Rose to her room ( must be drunk again ) I picked up the plants and headed to the kitchen.

"Hey Jazz I'll be right back just need to go get something's." Jason yelled as the door opened and closed. He really should have asked if I needed anything but I let it slide. It was only 8 so I thought to do a quick load of laundry so I went in the bathroom grabbed the hamper then headed to Jason's room to pick up the cloths off his floor that was certainly waiting for me. When I walked in I realized there was no cloths waiting on the floor but in the actual in the hamper! (Weird) I thought but picked it up but remembered that my brother might still have cloths shoved in the closet to hide them from me. As I rummaged though the closet sniffing what cloths need the to get washed first, I heard a door open I straighten up with out taking my eyes off the cloths.

"Jason what have I told you about shoving dirty cloth in the closet, I don't understand how girls get past you sta-" I was cut off by slamming in to his chest. Wait!.... This isn't my brothers chest, his muscles are usually their bigger then this and it couldn't be Eric's he didn't like colon, this person was definitely wearing it. I looked up and I swear I must have turned ten shades of red. The person that stood before me was Mr. Williams shirtless.

"Oh sorry I thought you were Jason and I assume you thought the same." He said, taking the cloths from me and sniffed it and made a disgusted face. "Man! What does Jason do to stink this much!?" I was still in shock at that I stood before my shirtless teacher. I quickly took the cloths back from him and though it back in the pile.

"Mr. Williams! I thought you left!?" I replied.

"Jazz we've been over this. CALL-ME EM-METT." He said scowling at me once more.

"Sorry.... Emmett... So why are you still here?"I asked again, softly looking down at the floor.

"Well you see I just moved here and got the job so fast I don't have a time to find a place to stay. So Jason is letting me crash here for a week or so till I find a place." He replied, my eyes were as one with the floor." Hey Jazz are you alright?"

"Um..... I'm just fine beside finding my new music teacher shirtless in my house...." I said walking away cloths in hand, I tried to walk passed him to the door but he blocked me.

"Need any help?" He must have not heard me before.

"No, no I got it maybe I can find you a shirt." I said in a fake teasing voice, but before I had the chance to attempted to go past him again he took the hamper full of cloths from me and was out the door. I stood there for a moment then went running after him. I hate when people don't listen to what I say. "Hey! Give that back!" I said only a few feet away from him, he now had my hamper. ( I didn't get mine! He went into me room,how did he know what room was mine!) I thought. I looked at the hamper to see a pair of my neon green panties sitting on top. My face was now on fire.

"Oh I got your hamper for you. Now what way is the laundry room?" Emmett asked turning to look at me.

"Give me those!" I said sternly, and jerk the hampers away.

"What gives? I was only trying to help." Emmett replied in an annoyed voice.

"First of all: I don't like people who don't listen to my wishes.

Second: Put on a damn shirt.

Third: your a guest, and I'm the host I'll be fine doing the chores as I always do.

Fourth: NEVER GO IN MY ROOM! And we'll get along just fine from now on. Got it Mr. Williams?" I said turning and walking down the hallway to the laundry room. I hadn't realize he had followed me, usually when I yelled at one of the guys they'd back off but he must have not gotten the meno.

" Hey! I told you to call me Emmett! And I can do what I please so says Jason. So don't tell me what to do." I placed the hampers next to the washer and turned only ending up backing into the washer. He was only an inch away from my face, with an amused smirk. " Oh and nice panties." My cheeks heated up eyes wide, as we stared at each other. His eyes were locker on my face but slipped down to my neck, I could feel myself inching myself closer, but we were snapped back to our senses by a slam of a door. I turned and started the laundry, I still felt his gaze on me for a good five minutes before leaving. ( God what was that?)