Chapter VII

After killing Sora Bulq, the White Fang made it's way to the Executor where Blake privately reported her success to Darth Vader. Upon meeting her master, Blake bowed to him.

Blake: My master. Sora Bulq is dead. 

Blake then presents Sora Bulq's Lightsaber and gives it to Vader. As he grabs it, the Dark Lord glances to his apprentice.

Darth Vader: Then there is but one more test.

Blake: I am ready now!

Darth Vader: No. You have defeated an old man and an outcast! You must face a true Jedi Master. 

Blake: Who? 

Darth Vader: An'ya Kuro. The Dark Woman. She is far more powerful than any other Jedi you've faced before. You will need the full power of the Dark Side to defeat her. Go to Cophrigin V. 

Blake: Yes, my master. 

After receiving her target, Blake made her way to the White Fang. As she entered the White Fang, it departed from the Executor. 

Yang: So where are we going next?

Blake: Cophrigin V.

Adam: An interesting choice of planet. That planet has no Imperial presence whatsoever. 

Blake: A perfect place for a Jedi to hide. Where better to hide

At this point, Yang became wary of her situation. She didn't appreciate being kept in the dark about Blake's missions. Despite this, Yang went along with it. 

Yang: Coordinates set for Cophrigin V. Jumping into Hyperspace. 

The White Fang then jumps to Hyperspace on route to Cophrigin V. As the White Fang makes the journey, Blake enters her private quarters and meditates on the Dark Side. As she does, she can hear the final words of her previous targets.

Drallig(Vision): Ilia.....

Bulq(Vision): I'm sorry, masters. I....I failed you...again. 

The finals words from both Cin Drallig and Sora Bulq had been ingrained in her mind. As she continued to meditate, she soon sees a vision of Darth Vader. 

Darth Vader(Vision): You were weak when I found you. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the Dark Side is your ally.

Blake remembered all the harsh training she endured from Vader. She remembered all the brutal training sessions with training droids as well as Vader himself. In her mind, the brutal and harsh training under Darth Vader had made her stronger. The training had taught her to draw on her hate and rage for power. And now Blake was at the point where she could rule the Galaxy alongside her master. She imagined all the ways she could kill the Emperor. As she meditated, Adam entered her quarters. 

Blake: What is it, Adam? 

Adam: We have reached Cophrigin V, my lord. The White Fang is entering it's orbit right now.

As Adam informed Blake of this, Blake followed Adam to the bridge where met with Yang who was piloting the White Fang. They soon saw a planet of forested mountains and grassy plains. 

Adam: According to Imperial records, this planet was once controlled by Xim the Despot thousands of years ago. When he died, his empire became fractured and was dissolved. The planet was then taken over by the Sith Empire at the height of the Jedi Civil War. Since then, this planet has held little to no strategic values in galactic affairs. 

Yang: I'm not seeing any space ports or landing pads. Looks like nobody thought to build those things when they settled on this rock. Would make this trip a lot easier. 

Blake: Have you picked up any lifeforms on this planet, Captain?

Yang: The White Fang's scanners are picking up large groupings all around the planets. Must be the local wildlife. 

Blake: An'ya Kuro must be using the planet's wildlife to mask her presence. 

Yang: Guess it didn't do her too good if Vader's spies were able to track her down to this place. Why would a Jedi hide all the way out here?

Adam: A Jedi would find comfort in a planet of peace and harmony as well as avoid any established Imperial worlds. Cophrigin V is the perfect planet for such things.

Yang: That leaves only one problem. There's no place anywhere for me to land the White Fang. 

Blake: There's no need. Open the hanger door. I'm going.

Upon hearing this, Yang was confused. She looked out her window and saw the distance between the White Fang and the ground. 

Yang: Are you sure about that? It's a long fall. 

Blake: I'll be fine. 

Adam: We'll keep in contact while you track the target. Good luck, my lord.

Yang then opened the White Fang's hanger doors. Blake then readied herself as she jumped off the hanger doors and landed on her feet. She looked to the distance and could feel An'ya Kuro's presence through the Force.

Blake: I'm coming for you, Dark Woman. 

In that moment, Blake set out on a course to find and kill An'ya Kuro so that she may fulfil her destiny and overthrow the Emperor. Meanwhile in a garden sanctuary, Jedi Master An'ya Kuro was meditating when she felt a disturbance in the Force. She felt a dark presence nearby. It was no mistaken as she opened her eyes. She remained in her meditative stance as she continues to meditate on the Force. 

An'ya: I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force and the Force with me. 

An'ya kept repeating the phrase to herself as she awaited for this dark presence to find her. As she meditated, she prepared herself to face this dark presence.