Chapter V

After killing Cin Drallig, Blake met with Darth Vader on his personal Star Destroyer the Executor. When she reached the bridge, Darth Vader had his back to his apprentice as he was looking to the stars from the bridge. Blake knelt before her master.

Darth Vader: Master Cin Drallig is dead?

Blake: Yes. 

Darth Vader: His Lightsaber?

Blake then pulls out Cin Drallig's Lightsaber from her belt. As she presented it to her master, Darth Vader uses the Force to pull the Lightsaber out of her hand. As the Lightsaber flew to the Sith Lord's hand, he inspects it.

Darth Vader: My spies have located another Jedi. 

Vader then turns around to his still kneeling apprentice. He walked close to her and towered over her. Blake felt a sense of uneasiness. 

Darth Vader: Sora Bulq is far more powerful than you. I do not expect you to survive. But if you destroy him, you will be one step closer to your destiny. 

Blake: The Emperor.....

Darth Vader: Yes. Only together can we defeat him. 

Blake: I will not fail you, my master.

Darth Vader: Go to Nar Shaddaa. Sora Bulq has taken over the Black Sun criminal syndicate. Do what must be done. 

Blake: I will depart immediately, my master. 

Blake then exits the Executor and makes her way to the White Fang. The White Fang then travels to Nar Shaddaa. As the White Fang landed on the landing pad near the Black Sun territory, Blake gathered everyone near the cockpit. 

Yang: We've reached Black Sun territory. This place is crawling with gangsters. 

Adam: According to Imperial Records on Nar Shaddaa, all Imperial garrisons have been overrun by the Black Sun. The tactics they used were....unconventional for a simple gang.

Blake: Hm. A Jedi's hand at work. This must by Sora Bulq's handiwork. 

Yang: Why would a renegade Jedi Master take over a gang like the Black Sun? 

Adam: Communications with Black Sun have been silenced. All Imperial operatives that were sent here never returned. 

Yang: Great. Sounds absolutely lovely. 

Blake: Whatever Sora Bulq is planning, it ends here. 

Yang: So you're just gonna stroll through a territory crawling with gangsters armed to the teeth possibly led by a renegade Jedi? 

Blake: That's the plan.

Yang: Sounds more like a suicide note. Even with your skills, going against an entire gang isn't a good idea. 

Blake remained confident in her skills. In her mind, gangsters stood no chance against her. She had the power of the Dark Side on her side. That was enough for her. 

Blake: Common criminals will not stand in my way. Sora Bulq is my target. Nothing will stand between me and him. 

Yang was rather annoyed with Blake's mindset. But she was in no place to argue with someone who directly served under Vader. 

Adam: If I may be so bold, perhaps I could accompany you in this endeavor. 

Blake: I don't think it's necessary, Agent Taurus.

Adam: I understand, but insist. The Black Sun believes they can take on the Empire and get away with it. I believe it's only appropriate to show these criminals the full wrath of the Empire. 

At that point, Blake knew that there was no point in arguing with Adam. The Imperial deaths that the Black Sun Syndicate were responsible for made Adam itching for payback. 

Blake: Very well, Agent Taurus. When we get to Sora Bulq, you will leave him to me. He's mine. Am I understood?

Adam: Understood, my lord. I will provide assistance whenever I can. 

Blake: Captain Xiao Long, stay and watch over the ship. If anyone other then us approaches the ship, you have my permission to shoot them. 

Yang: Great. That sounds like a fun time. I'll try to hack into the Black Sun communications. It could take time, but it might take some time. I'd tell you two to be careful, but I feel like I'd be wasting my breath. 

Blake: We'll be fine Yang. 

Blake and Adam then gathered their equipment and departed from the White Fang and began moving through the Black Sun Territory. Meanwhile in the headquarters of Black Sun, Sora Bulq was approached by a Black Sun enforcer. 

Sora: What is it?

Black Sun Enforcer: We got two hostiles moving in our territory. 

Sora: Imperials?

Black Sun Enforcer: One of them appears to be an Imperial Agent. We can't seem to identify the other one. 

The Black Sun enforcer then pulls out a holoprojector which shows the holoimage of Adam Taurus and a hooded Blake. The hood hid Blake's face. Upon seeing Blake, the Weequay Jedi smiled to himself. 

Sora: The Dark Side is strong in this one. It would appear Darth Vader has found me. Heh. Yet not enough to face me himself. Fear has gripped him. 

Black Sun Enforcer: How should we deal with them, boss?

Sora: Arrange a welcoming committee for our guests. Show no mercy. 

Black Sun Enforcer: Yes sir. 

The Black Sun Enforcer then left the room and began alerting all Black Sun gang members to the pending arrival of Blake and Adam. As Black Sun prepared for an attack, Sora sat in his desk with a smile on his face. 

Sora: (Come little Sith. Come. Your master has sent you to your death. I'll show your master just how powerful I've become.)

In that moment, Sora Bulq was looking forward to facing Blake in combat. To him, killing Blake would send a strong message to Darth Vader.