Before the protagonist comes.

The semester started with exams; I wasn't really worried because I was 250% when it came to my head. Though since coming here, it's become 235%. I heard some people talking about the stand in dancer in the corridor, but the only thing that amazed me was that they were actually praising me; saying they wanted to meet the mysterious, beautiful dancer even if it's just one time.

-Wow, that's funny, in a way. After the exams ended, the first real class started...

Monday;

  I walked to the classroom. I came a little earlier today, because I was able to sleep early the fortnight. Then I heard voices in the class; knowing exactly who they were talking about wasn't really something that would do good for my mentality, but who can I blame? It's not like it's their fault I was born a genius.

'... so pretentious,' I heard someone say inside the class; wow, now even boys? It was just amusing for me until I heard another voice say; 'I bet she slept with the professor to get her score.'

 -What? my eyebrows twitched as I tried to process the boy's words which personally made no sense to me. Not even a bit.

 I burst into a mocking smile as I heard the next line; 'So, just how many people did she sleep with just to get her average score-'

 I kicked the door open, with a bright smile on my face; I immediately noticed that Rhys wasn't here in the class. The key word is 'immediately.' Also, Lucas I suppose. He also wasn't in the class.

'Did she hear?' I heard some of them murmur to each other, while the girls in the class were staring at me with satisfied look. Look that said; you totally deserved it.

  -Hah, slept with the teachers to get my score... how ludicrous! Why would I need to sleep with anyone to keep my scores up?! Even if I sold half of my brain, I'd still outshine your herd of sheep. Not like I'd actually do that, I'm not crazy just yet.

  'I heard there was a student sleeping with the teachers to get their scores,' I suddenly announced to the class, & the boys who were talking before became stiff. Before one smiled, that is; 'Yes, indeed. That behavior is inexcusable in a school like this. We should immediately inform the head master, &...' he paused as I waited with the smile still on my face.

  'Then get her kicked out-'

'I never said the student was a she,' I interrupted him rudely, the smile widening as I stepped forward; 'He. He was a boy. I saw him run out of the gym teacher's room with his clothes messed up. I don't actually remember his features except...' I stared at his hair for a long time, the smile was wiped off, as I appeared to be in deep thought.

  'Except his... well, anyways; it seems the student is sleeping with the teacher just for the pleasure of it. There's no use to get your scores up in P.E when it's already given by our dear teacher who looks at boys as if they're her meal. Wonder how many of them actually are...' I tapped my chin thoughtfully as I walked away; they'd probably think of me as bold, rude, lying schemer, & I am, aren't I? It was bold of me to mention the teacher as easily as that, & majority of people in the class won't believe me, but people like rumors. Besides, I don't sugar-coat anything unless it benefits me. It's better not to hold back when stabbing someone; just spill out their internal organs if that's how they would feel more pain.

  That was when I met Lucas's ember eyes; he was staring at me with wide eyes, his hand on the door frame like he was just coming into the classroom. Though, he recovered soon enough. Acting like he didn't hear a thing, & I as well, that's how I acted.

                                                                         ...

  'What was that about?' he asked as he sat before me, Allan next to him; 'What is "that" you are talking about?' I asked, stirring the fry rice with my spoon.

  'Did something happen?' Allan asked, making me look up at him; he waited for me to answer, but it was Lucas who spoke first.

 'You were talking about how the gym teacher was like so rudely, including those boys. Even if they insult you, don't lose your temper like that,' he advised me, pointing his fork at me.

  'I didn't lose my temper. I wouldn't lose my temper for small flies, I just got annoyed that's all.' He furrowed his brows when he heard my indifferent answer;

  'I wish you would, at least... you could've been punished for insulting the teacher-'

'It wasn't an insult, it's a fact. Better if you get rid of her soon, right? Anyways, even if I didn't actually see those, by how they looked at me, I can tell it was true. There's nothing wrong with stating the truth.' I put spoonful in my mouth; 'For example, it wouldn't be a lie if I said... '

  Something caught my eyes. To be specific, someone; Elena. Why is she... with her?