A ghost...?!

I sipped from the cold latte, biting on the straws as I headed into my dorm occasionally dropping the many bags I held in my one hand; the mountain climbing boots are heavy, also the sneakers. It was hard to carry them until here, but my pain is finally... 

  I dropped the bags to the floor, closing the door behind me with a kick back; I probably lost 2 kilos just now. What do I do? I'm already so skinny from starvation, at this point I'll never get fat around some certain areas but if I eat too much... hah. This is one of the reasons why I hate the female lead.

  'Hah,' I sighed as my stomach growled; 'Ah, wait. I think I saw a store close to the school, shall I buy a ramen?'

   I checked in my pocket to take out my keys while opening the door, & then got out. Though, there was no one here in the dorm at the moment, it is better to be cautious then careless. Thinking that, I locked the door. The school, & the dorm were built separate, just to torture the students I bet; from the fact that you had to run about 3 km to reach the school from the dorm, you can see that the headmaster is a sadist who likes to torture students with exercise. The construction, & the interior design was vaguely pretty, though still very complicated. I won't waste my time trying to explain it to you, because even I wasn't able to understand it. Let me just say, while I was walking out from the dorm I got confused, & ended up inside the school. I don't know how, It just kind of happened, and by the time I realized I was inside the school, not the dorm, it was already dark outside.

 I frowned as I looked out through the window, though I still couldn't see anything outside because of the dark; How the heck did I end up here? And, how the heck did I not realize I ended up here during the 2 hours I freaking  wandered through these corridors?                                                   My eyes had yet to adjust to the dark, I still could see nothing, but then I noticed a light coming from far ahead, & gulped; haha. Now, it's starting get a little creepy.

   I realized there were soft sounds coming from there. They sounded a lot similar to piano, & later, when I got closer I started to hear a beautiful melody being played, though it was still creepy af. I mean, what kind of psychotic person plays piano in the middle of the night (sorry, I don't know the hour precisely, but it's dark outside.) at an empty school?!

   Finally, as now I stood before the closed door, listening to the melody I tried to calm myself by focusing on the music. Small wisps of wind blew, occasionally jolting me, & the only source of light came from the space between the door, & the floor. The melody was beautiful though, I didn't know it, but again, I probably didn't even know who Beethoven is.

   As I was breathing in, & out the music suddenly stopped with a creak on the floor. The floor continued to creak as if the person inside was getting closer to the door, & then the door suddenly opened, while I, on the other hand, fell down covering my face with my hands with a loud cry.