Wintermoon ceremony (part 1)

Friday;

The crowd cheered, jumping up from their seats; Ah, so this is how Wintermoon is like for the sport's class. Please don't tell me I'm gonna have to watch this for the whole day... Where's Rhys anyways? I haven't seen him since yesterday, is he missing these on purpose because he knew they would be this boring?

   'Don't you ever got excited?' Lucas asked from beside me, as I stared at the fencing show before me with my eyes half open like I was looking down on them.

  'I do. I get excited when I see something I actually like.' Cheers erupted again, as one of the two fencers attacked the other one, making him fall back down. I sighed, looking at the man as he took off the white full mask that covered his face. His noticeable dyed blonde hair dropped attractively with sweat dripping, he had a smile on his face that made the girls fawn. 

 'Here,' the zombie senior gave his hand to the other kid in front of him, & girls squealed; 'I also want to hold his hand just like that!' 

And, I want to get out of here~

 'Daniel is soo~ cool!' I furrowed my brows; when will this ever end? God, I should've brought my earphones with me.

  'Are you bored?' Lucas asked me, leaning down to look at my downcast face. 

'Then, wanna get out of here? I'm also very bored,' he admitted taking my hand in his, & I resisted the urge to pull my hand out of his grasp; 'How?'

'I have my ways,' he grinned.

...

  'So, since we're out, what do you want to do?' Before I could even answer, he said; 'Ah, I got it!' 

He took out his phone, & called someone; 'Ah, Carl. Can you send someone to pick me up?... yeah, thanks.' 

 'Where are you going?'

'Not you, we. We're going.'

...

   'Is this some kind of  Cinderella story? The limo instead of pumpkin, fancy restaurant instead of the ball, & a rich guy instead of a prince,' I said, as I cut the meat.

 'Hey, I'm a prince, not some rich guy.' I stared at him blankly, but soon turned my attention back to cutting the meat; this darned shiet is too hard for normal meat.

 'Yeah, and I'm the queen of the castle,' I said through my gritted teeth while struggling with the meat.

 'Ha! Now that I think about it, I don't know anything about you except-' 

'I'm done!' I intentionally interrupted him, slamming the fork, & knife down on the table with a huff.

 'I'm never going to eat meat again, no I probably will but...' he snorted.

'You ruined the romantic mood-'

'It wasn't a romantic mood, it will never be a romantic mood.'

'Alright, then do tell me little bit about yourself,' he pointed his fork forward as he told me.

   'I don't want to,' I answered bluntly, & he sighed; 'I had a feeling you'd say that. Are we still not close enough? Do you not consider me a friend?'

 What a joke, it's you who sees me as a stranger, & yet you're... whatever, if I kept denying, that will only make him more suspicious.

 'Well, I'm a genius, you know that-'

'And I also know that you're more narcissistic than an average person.' 

 '... You're the same darn way, though.' 

'Well, even if we're in the same A class, not everyone there could be called genius-'

'I place after you though, & despite that, I'm pretty much smarter than you. In every other possible way than grades.'

 '... '

'I'm fifteen years old, & I'm the only child. My favorite color is... I don't have a favorite color, & I don't like animals, or cute things, I don't have any hobbies, or talents. I don't have anything particularly special except my head.'

 'You... then, what about your childhood? Have you had any person you were interested in before?' 

 'Well, tell me yours? Then I might get in the mood to share my stuff.'

'Hah, you said you already knew about me-'

 'And, I do but I like it better when I hear it from the person's mouth.'

'... I like the color purple,' he said randomly, & I couldn't help myself when I thought; like her eyes.

 'I remember being bullied by kids when I was younger because I liked girly color, but I don't think that way. Since when did colors have gender restriction? That time, I got bullied for the first time was when I realized you have to wear masks to be liked by people, and I'm just searching for someone I can be myself when together.'

  'But it's hard to find that type of person, so it's better to just find someone who knows you for real. This is becoming like a blind date talk...' I paused when I met his eyes; I didn't know that expression, what did it mean?

  'I like watching horror movies, and I like dancing, it's probably one of the only things I actually like doing. My favorite drink is anything cold, and as for my childhood, it's just enough to say it wasn't a happy one.'

'You're only telling me things I don't know about. Do you assume me to be a stalker? It's more correct to deem me hacker.' 

 'That's rhyming, what about your childhood?'

'I honestly don't understand why you're curious but as I said before, there's nothing particularly special about me. I didn't have an interesting childhood, or lived doing anything special up 'till now. Except few part time jobs.'

  'Hmm... fine. Let's go back to our dorm now,' he stood up, rattling his chair back.

Yep, nothing interesting. Only tragedy, sickly cliche life.