It's exactly the same...

Saturday;

 I glanced out through the window; it's snowing. I never thought snow as beautiful. It was cold merciless, & indifferent. Ah, that sounds like the definition of certain someone. If I think about it, I hadn't seen Rhys recently, well I did see him. He was staring out the window in class, barely attending. The girls like that part of him though, the cool, indifferent guy, aloof, & handsome. 

  I snorted; as if he'd even blink at them. The only one who's ever managed to sway him is... her! I jumped up from my seat, rattling the chair backwards.

  'Shh!' hissed the librarian, but I didn't respond as my eyes were glued to the small Isabelle, & guess who was walking next to her.

 My eyes twitched; idiot. She'll kill you, idiot. 

My legs worked faster than my mind for once, & when I realized I was already out of the school. Running in the freezing cold weather in jeans, & white shirt, but my legs became rooted to one place after I saw him smile. He smiled; it was warm, & gentle. It was charming, attractive, and it wasn't directed at me.

 For some reason, I hid behind the column that supported the roof of the arch; why the heck am I hiding? Something was pulling my heart down, some feeling. But that's not a reason to hide.

  'So, you're going to transfer to our school?'

'Yep, but I'm not sure which classes I should take. Art, sports, or regular... which one are you in?'

'Regular class. I would like it if you come there, but... its your choice.'

    "Oh, I shouldn't have alright." His tone sounds different when he's talking to Isabelle. Why? Is it because she's the fl? Wait, let's calm down first.

What are they talking about? I peaked out from behind the column; they were walking into the school gate as they laughed together.

 He's laughing... is he happy with her? Something twisted in my chest; ah, it hurts.

 ...

I wandered aimlessly through the corridors, my hair, & shirt wet because of the fact that I sat in the snow for hours. My hands, toes, & nose, every part of me was frozen, at least it felt that way.

  'Ah, my name is Lucas by the way.' I looked up from my hands to see Lucas, &... darn it. 

'Ah, I'm Isabelle,' she smiled, & I saw how Lucas's face went noticeably red; hah. Who the f*ck am I kidding? I didn't change the plot of the novel, or anything at all. It's exactly the same...