Epilogue

***** Epilogue *****

Rosalie attempted to rekindle her romance with Paulo again through texts and phone calls but he ignored her and blocked the number, making sure his security team knew she wasn't allowed anywhere near him or Eva. Paulo's sisters and Mom cut Rosalie out of their lives too so Eva was relieved that Rosalie wasn't going to be around to bother her anymore.

Rosalie's boyfriend left her after he found out she wasn't going to be marrying and divorcing Paulo and getting a lifetime payout to support him and he started hooking up with a wealthy, middle-aged woman that gave him anything and everything he wanted. Rosalie actually ended up dating Paulo's idiot cousin that none of the family could stand, the one that had been next in line to the throne after Paulo.

When Rosalie found out Paulo and Eva were having twin boys and the chances of her fiance ever becoming King were slim to none, she got angry and left him two weeks before the wedding and ended up marrying a really old billionaire that owned a fashion magazine. She moved to France to be with him and started a professional modeling career, being featured in his magazines and in runway shows in Paris and Milan. She was so busy with her new life that she never came back and bothered Eva and Paulo again.

Paulo ended up being a loving, doting father. The twin boys were born three weeks early but they were both healthy and strong. They named them Juan Carlos and Don Miguel. After the twins they had a baby girl ten months later they named Sofia and then two years after that they had another boy they named Bruno. She wanted all of their children to have Spanish names since they would be the future rulers of Spain.

Eva learned to love Spain and its people, and the castle there eventually felt more like home than the castle in Norway had. The best part was that Eva got to have her best friend there by her side, helping her raise her babies. They were very close to her and called her Auntie Astrid. 

Kristoff did marry the princess from Belgium and both he and Astrid were completely heartbroken but eventually Astrid got over it and found a sweet, handsome shop owner in Spain that she fell in love with and after they were married he moved into the cottage with her that was on the castle grounds. They had three children, all girls and they grew up with Eva and Paulo's children and felt more like their siblings than their friends.

Kristoff eventually fell in love with his wife too but it took a little bit of time, just like it had for Paulo and Eva. Kristoff and his wife had four girls before they were eventually able to have a little boy to be heir to the throne of Norway. They had another baby after that, hoping for another boy but it ended up being a girl as well, so they had six children, five girls and one boy. 

Kristoff and Eva stayed very close even though they lived in different countries now, having a phone chat or Facetime call almost daily to catch up and talk about how their lives were going. Every once in a while he would ask how Astrid was doing and she would tell him she was good. Kristoff and his family came to visit Eva's family in Spain three or four times a year and Eva and Paulo took their family to Norway to visit a few times a year too, plus they all went on family vacations together so their kids were very close to their cousins.

The romance novel that Eva's favorite author, Emma Standish, wrote about their love story became a New York Times Best Seller and was made into a movie that did extremely well at the box office around the world. Paulo kept his promise about including Eva in the running of Spain and she felt like he respected her thoughts and ideas which made her fall in love with him even more. The people of Spain came to love Paulo and Eva because they made several changes that improved the lives for the people and the economy was better than it had ever been because of the trade deals they were able to close with Eva's help. 

In the end Eva found her true love after all, even though she had an arranged marriage. Paulo was true to his word about staying faithful to her. He never cheated or even looked at other women. He was completely devoted to her and she was devoted to him for the rest of their lives.

***********  The End  **************

Thank you all so much for reading and following Paulo and Eva's story! Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment to let me know what you thought!