Chapter 7 - Meeting Rosalie

Eva looked over at Kristoff and said, "The thought of living that far away from you just doesn't seem right. You're not just my twin, you're my other half, my partner in crime that's always been there by my side and now we're going to be living in different countries and only see each other a few times a year. It's so sad when I think about it," she said quietly. 

"Yeah. You're right. That really is sad," Kristoff said, leaning back against the stone castle wall, letting out an exhale, staring off. They both stood there in silence for a minute, feeling the gravity of the situation finally dawning on them. 

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette and lit it, taking in a deep breath and letting it out. 

"Kristoff!" she whisper shouted. "You know Mom and Dad will kill you if they catch you smoking."

"Well I guess I better make sure they don't catch me then," he said with a smile, and she punched his arm, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. They stood there in silence as she watched him blow a stream of smoke up into the air as he let out an exhale.

He finally broke the silence. "I hope you'll be happy in Spain and that he'll be good to you. I mean, he seems like a good guy, but If he's not, you know you can call me up and I'll fly there and kick his ass for you," he said. 

She grabbed the cigarette out of his hand and took a long drag from it before throwing it on the ground and driving it into the dirt with the front of her shoe. 

"I know," she said, letting out an exhale and pulling him into a hug, holding him tight.

He pulled back giving her a pained smile with wet eyes. He never cried, so the fact that he was crying about her leaving meant a lot.

"I'll miss you," he said.

She gave him a weak smile and said, "I know. I'll miss you too."

When Eva walked into the dining hall for lunch Paulo and his Dad were sitting at the table and his Mom, two sisters and another woman she didn't know were standing by the doorway

When Eva walked into the dining hall for lunch Paulo and his Dad were sitting at the table and his Mom, two sisters and another woman she didn't know were standing by the doorway. Paulo's mother, Queen Victoria, walked over as she came in and said, "There she is!  Eva, you've already met my daughters, Isadora and Bella but you didn't get a proper introduction. They look like twins but Isadora is twenty three and Bella is twenty one. And this is Bella's best friend Rosalie."

Eva smiled and shook their hands. Isadora and Bella really did look like twins. They both had shiny long, brown hair with blonde highlights and hazel eyes like their brother and lightly tanned skin. They were both medium height and had athletic builds and were very beautiful. Beauty definitely seemed to run in Paulo's family.

Rosalie, the woman the Queen had said was Bella's best friend, had striking blue eyes and shoulder-length blonde hair that was straight and cut in a blunt bob. She was very pretty with smooth tan skin that was lightly freckled around her nose and her red dress was tight and short, with the long crease of her large cleavage visible in the low-cut neckline. She was thin, but curvy with legs that seemed to go on for days. Rosalie would have been much shorter than Eva but the chunky four inch heels she had on made them look almost the same height.