Chapter 29

After I was done helping mom with groceries I went back in the living room were Trevor was.

"Amber what do u want to do tomorrow" said Trevor. "Because you know you only have five days left lets make them count" said Trevor. "Before a say any thing i need to ask u some things will you still love me even tho I will be in West Virginia will you still love me even if I don't see you for a month Will you still call me and text me even tho we are miles apart I need answers for some of these questions going on in my head" I said because I felt like it would be a good moment for the questions. "Yes, Yes, and Yes" said Trevor than gave me a passionate kiss. "Thanks" I said still sounding sad. "Whatever you wanna do tomorrow tell me and we can. I would say now but it is 9:00" said Trevor. "We could invite friends over" I said. "Well lets invite friends over" said Trevor. "You text O2L I will text others" I said. "ok lets get texting." said Trevor. We had a good list of people we had texted

JennxPenn
Kian Lawley
Connor Franta
Jc Caylen
Tyler Okley
Andrea Russet
Robeca Black
Sam Pottorff
Nash Grier ( mistake )
Ricky Dillon ( who was upstairs )
Cameron Dallas
Troye Sivan
That's So Jack (-ass )
Jack and Jack
Hayes Grier
And Other People

Surprisingly every one we invited came. The part I didn't know is that I forgot that I invited Nash.

After everyone got to my house
Someone brought speakers and plugged in their phone so there was music playing and someone also brought party lights.

After a little while Nash walked over to me ( Trevor wasn't standing with me so I was just with Dakota). "Hi" said Nash staring into my soul with his beautiful blue eyes. "Hey Nash" I said blushing. "Amber what are you doing!" said Dakota. "Well I better be finding Trevor but catch you later" I said. "Really why in the hell do you flirt with Nash you dating Trevor" said Dakota. "his eyes capture you than put you under a spell" I said. "Sure Nash's eyes are 'magic' sure" said Dakota. "Whatever I'm going to go find Trevor" I said annoyed. I found Trevor just in time because his song 'Now Or Never' came on. We started dancing than Trevor was twerking with Ricky. Me and Dakota were just watching them. "Why don't you guys ever twerk" asked Ricky. "HAHAHAHAHA" me and Dakota laughed when he said that. "you kidding us twerk? HA!" I said still laughing. Dakota put her hands on her bum than lifted them up and down. "There I twerked" said Dakota. "OMGOSH HAHA" said Ricky laughing. "Your turn to twerk now" said Trevor. "Funny" I said. "I was just kidding" said Trevor. "sure" said Dakota laughing. "TREVOR YOU JUST WANTED TO SEE HER BACK DAT A$$ UP" said Ricky in that funny oh no you didn't girl voice. "Shut up" said Trevor blushing. "Your blushing ooooooooo" said Dakota. "quit it" I finally said than put a arm around Trevor. "I love you Amber" said Trevor looking at me than started to hold my hands. "I love you too Trevor" I said. We were staring into each others eyes. Than he kissed me. "Hey babe wanna dance" said Trevor as the song 'Booty by Jlow and Iggy' came on. "YAS MY SONG!LETS DANCE GURL!" said Ricky making me and Dakota laugh.

We were dancing for a long time it was fun. I almost forgot that I was in my C.A. house.

After alittle while a lot of people left the only people that stayed longer just to talk was

Nash Grier
Cameron Dallas
Trevor Moran
Ricky Dillon
Kian Lawley
Jc Caylen
Sam Pottorff
Conner Franta
Andrea Russet
JennxPenn

So that misused a few people. We all talked about YouTube, Starbucks, and all that good stuff.

We kinda spread out to different little groups and talked. All of a sudden Nash walked over to me. "hi again" said Nash. "hey, again" I sad smiling. "So I see you and Trevor are close, huh " said Nash. "We're actually dating" I said. "Oh, cool" said Nash seeming bummed out now. "Whats wrong" I said while staring at his beautiful blue eyes, he stared back at me in my plain boring green eyes. "nothing....nothing" said Nash. "Ok......" I said knowing he was sad for some reason. "You sure?" I asked. "fine.....its just that I would you know maybe ask you out if you weren't with Trevor. I know you guys have a really great bond and that's ok and I don't want to inter fear so you can quit texting me if you want I can find someone else" said Nash getting ready to walk right out the door. "Hey, Nash" I said stopping him. "ya?" said Nash confused. "that doesn't mean we can't be friends" I said."True well I really have to go text ya later" said Nash leaving.

All most everyone has left now. The only people still at my house were me, Dakota, Trevor, Ricky, Kian, Alicia, Sam, Jc, and Conner. We all just kinda were hanging out. Sam wanted to play spin the bottle, but the rest of us said no. "Im gonna call Lea real quick be right back" said Jc going into the hall way. the living room was now quiet because no one had anything to say and the person with the speakers and party lights left. after a little while Lea came to my house than every o2l member had their girlfriends there just not Sam.
__________________________
This will continue in the next chapter
<3 Serena