Chapter 26

All of a sudden TREVOR, RICKY, and THATSSOJACK fucking run into the GIRLS BATHROOM! "WHAT THE HELL JEN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU YOU LOOK SAD GIRL" said That's So Jack. "Oh hey 'That's So Jack-Ass" I said Ricky and Trevor laughed at the joke I think even Jen giggled . "And who in the HELL are YOU" said Jack. "Amber" I said proudly. "Also my girlfriend" said Trevor. "OH, so your that hoe Trevors dating, Hugh." said Jack. "Sure whatever, and YOU 'That's So JACK-ASS" I replied. "Just fuck it I don't have time for u hoe" said Jack. "And she doesn't have time for you 'That's So JACK-ASS''' said Trevor. I giggled. "But what really happened Jen?" said Jack. "Just Dakota....it was nothing" said Jenn. "Well if u say it NOTHING alright" said Jack. "Okay lets get out of the girls bathroom now" said Ricky (sticky dicky pick nicky chicky quicky wicky micky nicky tricky icky/ just some word that rhyme with Ricky). "Well ready to walk out of this bathroom with confidents Jen" I said. "Ya I guess so!" said Jen perking up. Than I walked out with her and 'XIAT by Trevor Moran' came on then we found Trevor and danced to it together, it was fun. Than me and Jen danced for a good bit of time but then a slow song came on. "Well better go find Trevor again and dance with him" said Jen. "I guess, unless you want to come?" I said. "No it would be awkward for you and Trevor, I will go dance with Tyler Oakley or something it will be fine." said Jen. "Ok" I said walking off. "And oh ya tell Tyler hi for me" I shouted at Jen. "Ok" said Jen.

I finally found Trevor. "Wanna dance?" I said nervous. "Ya" Trevor said with a smile. Than I put my hands around his neck and my head on Trevors chest, and he put his hands around my waist. Dakota and Ricky danced over to us we didn't notice intill Dakota whisper shouted "Trevor north from the equator". Than Trevor moved his hands a little. "Now south of the other equator" Dakota whisper shouted then Trevor moved his hands again. "Better!" said Dakota. "Just shut up" whispered Trevor.

After the song was over they played another slow song. Me and Trevor started to dance but then Conner Franta come over. "May I?" said Conner. "If you stay north and south of the equators"said Trevor and Dakota. "Ok whatever" said Conner. I put my hands on his shoulders because Conners just unpredictable and I wasn't nestling up to him. Then his hands were on my waist. "So y did u come over to dance with me?'' I asked Conner. "Because I need to well,.......ask you something" said Conner. "Okay go for it ask me anything" I said. "well..........um........never mind it's stupid" said Conner that twirled me around in the middle of the slow song. "please tell me Con, it will be ok" I said gazing into his handsome eyed. "No I shouldn't" he said braking the gaze. "Please Con" I almost begged. "Fine.......i wanted to know if you could act like my girlfriend when my parents come visit" he said. "See it wasn't that hard to get out, any way why do I need to act like your girlfriend?" I said tilting my head. "because my parents said"Conner if you don't have a girlfriend by the time we visit we will tell the world your GAY" its terrible, hugh?" Said Conner. "YA! that's BULL S-H-I-T!" I said. "So is it a yes or no" said Conner. "If. its ok with Trevor I will because I am his REAL girlfriend" I said. "Ok thanks I o u one" said Conner. Than the song was over and Conner left.

I finally found Trevor talking to Troye Sivan. "Hey who are you? Are you a fan because if so you REALLY shouldn't be in here!" said Troye Sivan when he saw me. "No" I said. "Troye this is my girlfriend" said Trevor. "Oh sorry" said Troye. "May I say your a pretty young lady. A lady like you is perfect for Trevor, But hell I'm gay so I prefer boys" said Troye again. "Thank you" I said because HELLO who doesn't like a complement. "Well I'm going to go find Tyler bye and hopefully see you later Amber" said Troye walking away. "Well you about ready to leave because Ricky said we should be getting home befor the drunk YouTubers" said Trevor. "Okay lets go" I said. Then We walked out the door down a elevator and 2 flights of stairs. Than we got to were Ricky's car was Trevor opened that back seat door for me and Ricky opened the passenger door for Dakota. Than we buckled up and started to drive. Ricky put on the radio and him and Dakota were singing 'Fancy by Iggy' so they weren't paying attention to Me and Trevor. "Hey Trevor..... I need to tell you something" I said. "Whats on your mind babe you seem worried" said Trevor. "I just want to say this is going to hurt me as much as you to tell you this but...." I said cutting myself off. "What is it" said Trevor then put his hand on top of mine on my leg. " My brake from school is almost over so I'm gonna have to go........go...." I said cutting off. "Go were?!?" said Trevor changing his tone so I could tell that he was nervous. "Im going to have to go home Trevor" I said starting to cry. "what do you mean I thought you lived her in LA California" said Trevor. "No I don't, I was just visiting for my brake" I said crying like my dog died or something. "Than were do you live? Not too too far right?" said Trevor comforting me. "Nope" I said. " It CAN'T be that far " said Trevor. "Actually I live in............West Virginia" I said and let out a sob. Trevor's just sat there his mouth agape. "HOLY.......SHIT" said Trevor. "Yep that far" I said then started crying even harder. "Dakota has to tell Ricky the same thing" I said. "Well tough luck for his reaction" said Trevor.

We finally made it to my rental house than Ricky told Dakota bye. Then Trevor said "bye love you and oh ya text me or call or FaceTime". Then we went in side took off our shoes and ran up stairs into my room.