Chapter 24

Trevor and I walked out of the hospital holding hands than waited for Kian and my cousin Alicia to pick us up. After about 7 mins, they were here.

But there was something that surprised me. 13 or more o2l FANS somehow found out were Trevor and Kian were. "HURRY UP AND GET IN THE CAR!" said Kian yelling. So me and Trevor ran and then got in the car FAST, and then as soon as Trevor closed the door Kian locked all the doors and started to drive, rather rushed. Trevor and I didn't have a chance to get buckled before Kian rushed off to Alicia's apartment. We had to rush out of the car into Alicia's house, good thing she forgot to lock it because the 13 O2L fans would have cought us if not. Wen we got in the door we locked it and then all 4 of us let out a "sigh". "Well baby cousin lets find something to wear to that YouTuber party" Alicia said dragging me. "love you Amber" said Trevor. " I lov......" my words were cut off because of Alicia dragging me.

Trevor's POV
"You must love Amber, huh Trev" said Kian. "Ya she means the world to me. She even stayed with me at the hospital for 3 nights in a row. She's a special girl." I said. " And you did JUST witness me telling her I love her" I added on. "True" said Kian.

Amber's POV
"Okay Amber we wear the same size clothes so......ya, get looking!" said Alicia. "Ok ok" I said rushing. Then Alicia picked a dress which is my fashion no no but, Alicia liked it so I played it like I liked it. "So you should wear the 'blue shirt with the lace in back so you will have to wear a cami under it, and the shirt says love in pink and black chevron lettering. k, k" said Alicia than handed me the shirt. I put it on and I think I looked beautiful. "you can keep the shirt" said Alicia. "K k" said Alicia. Me and Alicia both got shoes from the closet that matched our outfits. High heels with baby blue and white polka dots for Alicia. Black vans for me. We both did our hair next. Alicia straightened hers. I curled mine than put it in a pony tail. "Well we are ready to go down stairs and make Kian and Trevor's jaws drop to the ground" said Alicia. "Yep" I said. So then me and Alicia walked down the stairs side by side. Trevor was dancing around and singing echo and Kian was on his phone. Ricky and Dakota came while me and Alicia were up stairs. "OMG GURL YOU LOOK BOODYFUL! YAS!" said Ricky as I walked over to him and gave him a hug ( just because ). "What was the hug for?" said Ricky. "Just because I wanted to." I said to Ricky. "Um...ok" said Ricky. "hey girl" said Dakota looking at my dress. "hey" I said.

All of a sudden we heard Alicia's apartment doorbell. "I will check if its a o2l fan" said Alicia. Alicia looked through the peeping hole. "It's for Amber" said Alicia. I opened the door and said "OMG SHAY!!!!!!!!". I was excited to see her. "hey" said Shay while I gave here a huge hug. Then my happiness went to a stop. Shay stepped inside the apartment and guess who was there.......