Chapter 11

When I woke up Ricky and Dakota were not on the couch. " They must have went to Ricky's room in the middle of the night." I thought. I looked over the other way to see Trevor asleep....smiling. " He must be having a good dream." I thought.

Just then someone knocked on the door. I answered it because everyone else was a sleep. I opened the door I saw a girl with dirty blonde colored hair and she was smiling. I thought for a second then said " Are......are you Lea, Jc's girlfriend?". She said " Ya!...............and who are you?". "Im Amber" I said quietly. " Well, nice to meet you Amber!......Jc awake yet?" said Lea. "No, no one but me......come on in." I said. Lea came in and we talked a little be for o2l + Dakota woke up. Next thing you now we hear something. It was Kian. Me and Lea said "Hey Kian!". " Hey........Amber I thought you would have went home already.". "No, Dakota is still asleep in Ricky's room." I said "and I can't leave without her.". "Oh.......Ok what ever." said Kian. " When do you think Jc will be up Kian?" said Lea. "I have no idea." he said.

A couple minutes later Trevor woke up. "Morning Trev!" I said. "Morning...( stretched for a second) ...beautiful!" said Trevor. "Thanks."I said wi'll blushing. "No prob." said Trevor.

Finally Ricky and Dakota got up. "Morning guys!" said Ricky. "Morning!" said me, Trevor, Kian, and Lea. " Did you hear 'The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 comes out this weekend?" said Kian."Yas!" said Trevor, me, and Ricky at the same time.

My mom texted saying I need to come home now. So I told the boys + Lea that we had to go. " Tell Jc hi for us when he wakes up!" I said. Then we left.