"Listen here bitches! If you say such things one more-" Y/N was cut off when Taehyung yelled at her to shut up and started walking away with Yoongi. But no! No way, she'd just let them off like that! She grabbed their collars, each in one hand, and stoutly smashed them against the wall, making sure they'd be unable to move. "Now, if one of you interrupts me once again, you're dead meat!" 

"Wow, are you going to kill me for him? Just stop to think for a while, he treats everyone like trash, but then he hates Jihoon who's a formidable person! Why don't you use your logic?" Yoongi retorted, in an attempt to cover up his fright. However, as soon as he said those, words rage completely took over Y/N. 

She turned Yoongi around while still holding Taehyung against the wall and slapped him as hard as she could. Y/N had never slapped anyone before, she was surprised by her own actions, by her own roughness but she did not regret it one bit.

Yoongi mildly caressed his cheek as he felt the burn of Y/N's gruff slap, shock taking over him. He rested his back against the wall and slid down to the floor. Y/N crunched down to his level and grasped his collar tightly.

"I swear, if you and you shitty friends say anything bad about him, you're dead! I suggest you warn your friends! Understood!?! Make sure to apologize to Jimin and Jihoon! After class, you're going to Jihoon and apologizing to him, and RIGHT NOW, you are going to apologize to Jimin." Y/N screamed into his face and slammed him one last time against the wall abrasively.

"Yes! I'll go and apologize to Jimin, right now! Then Jihoon!" he muttered and Y/N smiled as she stuck her hand out to help him up. He hesitantly took her hand and stood up.

"Good! You better know your place! And you too Taehyung, you must also apologize, unless you'd like to end up like your friend." she eyed them with a smug look, "Come on, come on! Get in and apologize before the break is over!" she gestured them to get in and followed behind. Y/N asked Yoongi and Teahyung to wait for her and Jimin to come as she wanted to talk to him first.

"I bet that after what I did, nobody will bother you again!" Y/N unexpectedly plopped herself onto the blue bench and grinned sheepishly at Jimin as he got startled by her random appearance. He was about to ask her something, but Y/N grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the two guys that were waiting for them.

"Look Jimin, I'm really sorry! We shouldn't have called you that nickname! We're here to ask for your forgiveness, you can hit me with the ball just like I hit you if you want!" Yoongi spoke first as soon as they stood in front of him and his friend.

"Yeah! You can call us anything you want and tease us all you want! I'm so sorry!" Taehyung added and then bowed, followed by Yoongi. Jimin was purely shocked at their sudden apologies and Y/N flicked her hand twice, signalling them to leave.

"Wha-" Jimin was about to question Y/N, but Mr. Lee was quicker to announce that the break had come to an end.

"The break is over! Red Team get ready to play against the Green Team, and the Blue Team is playing with the Yellow Team!" Mr. Lee's voice echoed throughout the big and spacious gym as he spoke. Jimin and Y/N got up from the bench and walked towards the rest of the team.

...

Finally, they were done with their last match and this time they won. Everyone in the other team was high-fiving each other, even though they lost, so Y/N high-fived Jimin, then Yoongi, Taehyung and Yoonseok. Everyone high-fived each other and was all ready to go home since school was over for today.

Y/N went to her locker and saw Jihoon already wearing his backpack, waiting for her as he leaned on his locker with his right shoulder, "Do you walk home or do you take the bus? If you walk home, do you want me to accompany you?" 

She laughed while putting the books that she needed into her bag along with her school uniform. She had decided she was too lazy to change from her P.E clothes. "It would be nice, but it's ok! It's not late so I can go by myself, but thanks for being so thoughtful!" she answered and Jihoon smiled, hearing how benevolently and politely she spoke to him.

"Okay then, see you tomorrow!" he waved his hand as she weaved back and walked to the opposite direction.

"Wait up Jihoon!" someone shouted as loud, heavy steps were heard through the hallway. Y/N knew really well who it was, Taehyung and Yoongi.

"Oh? Yoongi-Hyung, Tae... what is it?" he looked a little surprised to see them since they'd usually leave as soon as school is over. They were coming from the same direction where Jihoon was heading to, so Y/N could see their frightened faces and Jihoon's back. However, Jihoon didn't know that she was behind all this.

"Em... we should apologize to you... we already apologized to Jimin, but I think you too deserve an apology!" Taehyung began, letting Yoongi continue.

"We are so sorry, we were mean to Jimin when you asked us to be affable to him, but we weren't. Someone made us realize what we were doing was wrong!"

"Yeah! We are really sorry!" Teahyung added and Jihoon chuckled.

"Thank you guys, please don't be mean to Jimin!"

To be continued...

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜