A guard returned with a meal, setting it on the desk in the room, before vanishing. The door clicked behind him, showing that it was locked securely.

Kegan was ravenous, so he made quick work of eating the food on the desk, not caring if he'd get punished for it. He knew his life was going horrible anyway, so he didn't care if he was going to get beaten.

His wolf wholeheartedly agreed, begging Kegan to try to find a way out while the Alpha was in the middle of his ceremony. His wolf was not going to submit to someone that wasn't his Alpha, whereas Kegan didn't want to submit to any Alpha.

He knew he'd just end up forced anyway, the terrible anticipation creating a ball of nerves in his stomach. For years, he'd never tried to fight back out of fear of a beating, but it was different now. He was going to be forced and used as a breeding tool, and to Kegan, that was worse than being caught and executed.

Kegan began to look at the windows, before realizing that it was a long way down and he'd be too injured to run. He didn't know the new Alpha well, but he could tell that Alpha Leon was very similar to his own Alpha in the sense that he wouldn't take injuries into consideration. The new Alpha would probably be thankful if Kegan broke his legs trying to escape so that he wouldn't be able to run.

Kegan could feel his wolf trying to come to the surface, but Kegan knew his wolf would never be able to face off with an Alpha. He'd just get them both hurt.

His wolf whined in anger and frustration at Kegan's thoughts, but he ignored them. The two were intertwined, but they didn't agree very often, leaving a wedge in their relationship.

Kegan had been told by other Omegas that their wolves spoke to them, but Kegan's remained silent. That meant Kegan had to feel what his wolf was feeling and try to connect despite the nonverbal communication.

"Tell me what to do!" Kegan thought furiously, knowing the ceremony would soon be over.

His wolf didn't respond in words, only growls and attempts to fight Kegan and gain control.

Kegan snarled at his wolf, going to the door and trying to pull it open. It was no use, leaving Kegan with tears of frustration on his face and his wolf howling solemnly in his head.

After a half on hour of crying, Kegan heard the door handle shake, snapping him from his teary haze and making him scoot back toward the end of the bed. His wolf was trying to shift and take control, but Kegan wouldn't let it.

"If you're not going to speak with me, I'm not giving you control!"

Kegan's wolf went silent in anger.

The door opened and Alpha Leon stepped in, chest puffed with pride. He was clearly proud of his new title, but the pride quickly shifted to confusion when he didn't see Kegan on the bed.

When he saw the Omega on the ground, Leon sighed and shook his head.

"I thought I told you to be waiting for me on the bed," he said, kneeling and touching his thumb to Kegan's tear streaks. "Why have you been crying?"

Kegan whimpered, pulling his face away.

Leon hummed and lifted the Omega from the ground. He set him on the bed, before crawling over Kegan and pinning him down.

Kegan's wolf snarled in anger, the rush of anger proving too much for Kegan and forcing him to emit his own snarl toward the Alpha.

Leon raised an eyebrow at the angry Omega, shocked by the snarl. "Did you just growl at me, Omega?" he asked, lacing his fingers through Kegan's hair and pulling it harshly.

"I d-didn't mean to!" Kegan squeaked, hating how exposed his neck was to the Alpha.

It was a sign of trust and submission for an Omega to bare their neck to an Alpha willingly. When it was forced, however, it made an Omega panic and squirm, feeling vulnerable and exposed to an Alpha that they didn't want to be.

Kegan was indeed squirming and trying to escape, not wanting to feel as vulnerable.
All his wolf was doing was encouraging it, not at all trying to see Kegan's reasoning and attempts to calm down.

"Stop moving," Leon growled, lowering his face to Kegan's neck. "Your previous Alpha mentioned that you weren't happy about being given to me. Said that you wanted to wait for your mate."

Kegan let out a pitiful whine at that, his heart lurching and wolf howling as the Alpha picked at his weakest points.

"I have news for you, Omega," the Alpha whispered in his ear. "Your mate will never find you. You belong to me, and your only job is to spread your legs for me and to carry my pups. No one is coming to save you."

With that, Leon ripped off Kegan's pants and shirt, growling and using his terrifying voice whenever Kegan struggled or tried to fight back.

"Relax or this will hurt," Leon ordered.

Kegan tried to will himself to relax, but his wolf refused, making him tense up and trying to get Kegan to shift and run.

Leon stripped his clothes off, and as he was about to thrust his member into the Omega, Kegan's wolf found control and pushed Kegan to slam his foot into the Alpha's chest.

Instead of trying to scold his wolf, Kegan covered himself with the blankets of the bed, crying and tensing up as the Alpha growled at him, angry that the Omega had fought back.

"Stop!" Kegan screamed when Leon grabbed him and dragged him out from the blankets of the bed. "I don't want to have sex with you! I want to wait for my mate!"

Leon snarled again, grabbing Kegan's throat and pinning him down harshly, cutting off the Omega's air supply and screams.

"I swear, you mention your mate one more time, and I'll send you with my guards to find your fucking mate and kill him in front of you!" Leon growled, making more tears leak from Kegan's eyes.

Kegan couldn't fight back, nor did his wolf. The threat of hurting his mate made Kegan's wolf fall silent, the attempts to escape forgotten.

Leon lined himself up with Kegan's entrance and thrust in all at once. He still had a hold on Kegan's throat, so he couldn't even scream when the Alpha entered him.

"This isn't how it's supposed to be," Kegan thought to himself as his lower half burned.

Leon continued to thrust into him, grunting and moaning, not caring about the sobbing Omega beneath him. He finally thrust in and moaned deeply, releasing deep into Kegan, slumping over the small frame beneath him.

"Good boy," Leon whispered into Kegan's ear, stroking his hands through Kegan's hair. "Do you know when your next heat is?"

Kegan nodded. "I g-go into preheat in f-five weeks," he whispered, tears still leaking down his face from the horrible pain he was experiencing.

Nothing about the sex he just had was pleasurable. He had been so turned off that he hadn't even gotten hard or produced any slick, which probably had to do with Leon asking about his heat.

That, and it would make Kegan fertile enough to be able to get pregnant.

Leon pulled out of Kegan, making the Omega whimper in pain, only for his cry to be ignored. Once he'd pulled out, Leon pulled Kegan to his chest and crawled under the covers with him.

"Sleep, Omega," Leon murmured, running his hand over Kegan's exposed stomach. "You need to start resting now. I want you to have all of the energy you possibly can when your heat starts."

"Okay," Kegan whispered, trying to relax, but finding it near impossible with Leon touching his stomach.

He didn't like the vulnerability, but Leon had proved that he was much stronger and would do as he pleased to the Kegan.

That night, all Kegan could hear was the mournful cry of his wolf, as if somewhere his mate could hear him and know he was sorry.