Part 7: New Challengers

( I am making Cardin a female name Cardina and she is natural a good friend with Joan and her team but hate team RWBY for some reason, one that is reveal later on in another chapter, not this one. And I want to have some fun so I wrote this before driving into the Blake thing at the end of Volume one. I started to fear that it was some what powerful with myself towards the end.)

I woke up from bed and look around. Blake was still in bed, Weiss was cuddling with me, and Yang has a knife standing by the bathroom. What a normal day.

Wait?

Yang was near the bathroom with a huge knife?

I look again and she was not there, She was lying in bed. Wow, I must be seeing things. I close my eyes and rest my head back on the pillow.

???: "Baby Brother?"

I open my eyes to see that Yang was on top of me with blood red eyes. On boy.

Yang: "Y/N, what are you doing with her? When you have me as your wife."

Then she cover my mouth and pull the blade back, she have a wicked smile when striking me. I close my eyes and open the them again to be falling a long black void. Soon I hit a ground of some kind. I look up to search around me.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Something.

Something.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

WAIT! Something? I whip my head to look and see nothing. Soon I felt hands going around my body and holding me. I turn around to see a woman with Pale white skin, a pitch black dress, eight silver buns, and red eyes with black veins.

???: "Why would you leave your wife?"

Y/N: "I-I don't have a wife."

???: "Yes you do? It was me, don't you remember me? Salem?"

I didn't know who she is but it seems that she knows me. She lunged at me and kiss me. I try to fight back but it felt so good that I melt into it. It taste like cookies, my only weakness.

We fell to the ground, still in a heated make out. Her cold yet warm lips, her hourglass like body, her amazing tongue. It all felt so nice. I want more. My mind start to go blank, I could only focus on was the kiss.

Soon enough I heard a voice, one that I thought I have lost forever. It was like angel coming to save me. I guess there is a god. (Or for plot reasons)

????: "Let go of my son!"

We stop and turn to see Mom looking at me. MOM? What is she doing here? How is she here? I push Salem and ran at mom. I hug her tightly, while she was watching Salem.

Y/N: *Crying* "MOM! MOM!"

Summer: "Oh my little cookie monster. How are you?"

Y/N: *sob* "I thought I have lost you forever." *sob*

Summer: "Oh you didn't lose me, I was just away for a little bit. I be back soon. And one more thing."

Soon she push me away and got in a guarding stance, pushing me behind her. She stare down the woman I know as Salem to the ground with those angry mom eyes. That is good to know that at least she is fine. I wipe my eyes from the tears.