Part 18: Summer is Here

(I am a Senior and I am posting this on the my Check Out Day. Sadly that means that my Laptop that I have been using to write these stories have been taken from me, so I can't post as often as I would like but I will write as often as I can physically can. 

The ending to the previous chapter to see the reaction of you guys towards this book. I want to know how much I grab your attention throughout the story, and I got a good response.) 

Y/n was waiting at the platform with Tai, Olivia, Glynda, and Yang who show up late. Y/n was panicking with Tai and Yang trying to calm him down as the two adults look forward as a bullhead came in for a landing. 

Eventually, the woman of the hour pop out. A tall woman with an hourglass body. Wide hips and an above average chest size that huge and was usually hidden under a white cape, not just at the moment. Her eyes silver shine in the son as her black hair with red tips flow through the wind. She have this strange aura (Not RWBY aura regular aura) around her that scream motherly. 

Summer Rose. She was carrying two bags with her and she walk with a slight limp and dizziness. Y/n calm himself as he push Tai and Yang back to look at her. At the same time, a small little floating ball of a Grimm was watching from the tree line, with a small raven on top of it.

Y/n slowly walk up to her as she drop her bags and walk up to him

Y/n slowly walk up to her as she drop her bags and walk up to him. Their eyes on the verge of tears.

Summer: "Y/n? Is that you?"

Y/n can only nod as tears fall down his eyes. He reach to touch her face as his mouth was open, couldn't speak any words. So long since he seen her face, now he have a chance to see it again. She snuggle against it with a close smile. He couldn't process who is standing before him.

Y/n: *weeping* "Mom? Is that you?"

Summer: "Yes my little cookie monster. Mum is here. Mom is finally home."

Y/n just broke. Tear flow down in a water fall as he fall to his knees. He couldn't believe it. Summer can only bring him in for a hug because she was out of words herself on what to say next.

Summer: "I told you I be back."

Y/n hold her tightly, popping her back in place. She was relief of that before she just close her eyes to hug him back.

Summer: "There, There. Mommy's here. Mommy's here."

Then a realization hit her. That last time that she saw him was 3 years ago. She was gone and her baby boy grow up without her, and many thoughts cross her mind. 3 years that she was gone. 3 years.

Summer: "Hush now baby. Its all okay."

Y/n: *between tears* "No. No it is not. Olivia have told us for years that you were dead. Then she told us about a few weeks ago that you are alive. And. And. And."

Summer: "I understand. She was just protecting me. That is all."

Summer secretly flip off Olivia before motioning that she was going to kill her, which cause Olivia to be afraid. There is now two psychos at her school, actively going to kill her. She was never more afraid in her life, and she met the gods and lived with Salem.