Part 4: Forest Fight (Part 1)

TIMESKIP__ Y/N Rose

I am getting my weapon ready to go and putting my spare ammo in my pouches and pockets. I heard to people talking to each other. A ginger girl in pink and white with a black hair green monk looking girl with a pink streak on her head.

They seem to know each other, could be friends

They seem to know each other, could be friends. Lucky to have one while I have none.

Y/N: "I wonder what those two were so worked up about?"

Yang: "Oh who know .... So? You seem awfully chipper this morning?"

I grab my weapon out and hold it in its scythe mode.

Y/N: "Yep! No more awkward small talk or getting to know you stuff. I get to let my sweetheart do the talking? You know how much I am with women. A devastating incident waiting to happen."

I start to touch my weapon like a pet, because I treat it with lots of love. I don't care what others say about it, it is mine and I love it. But like I would when I find the one.

Yang: "Well Remember Y/N, your not the only one who is going through initiation today. If you want to grow up, you're gonna have to meet new people and learn to work together. Even if it people like Ice Queen over there."

Y/N: "UH! You sound like dad. Okay first of all why do meeting new people have to do with fighting. And secondly, I don't need people to help me grow up. I drink milk. Plus I hate her, I can deal with her being here if we are not in the same team, uh a thank you."

Yang: "How about when we form teams?"

Y/N: "I don't know. Uh, I just be your team or something? You know I hate meeting new people. Most of them just leave me behind anyways."

Yang: "Maybe you should be on someone else's team?"

Yang then play with her hair, she only do that when she is nervous or lying to someone. I felt hurt by her at this moment.

Y/N: "My dearest sister Yang, are you implying that you don't want to be on the same team as me?!"

Yang: "What?! NO! Of course I do but, I don't know maybe it help break out of your shell or something!"