Part 2: School and new people

(Replace Ruby with the image in top)

I am at Mother's grave telling her about last night. It always calm me down. I was on my knees, almost praying but my hands was on my lap, but my mouth still runs like ever.

Y/N: "Then Professor Olivia said "you want to join my school." And I was like "YEAH I WANT TO JOIN! I WAS BORN READY!" Then she say I can be there and now I am panicking. I get to meet new people, new weapons, and even get to be Huntsmen like you and dad! Are you proud of me mother?!"

 I get to meet new people, new weapons, and even get to be Huntsmen like you and dad! Are you proud of me mother?!"

I wait like she was here with me, actually talking to me. I frown when I know she may not be coming back. I stop trying to wait, I put my head down.

Y/N: "Mother, I swear to you. That I will bring you back and place you here, upon this cliff side for real and not an empty grave. Looking out towards the world like how we use to." *sad* "I remember when I told you that I want to be huntsmen here too. We just sat on the edge, kicking our legs overhead, looking up in the night sky. You tell me that I be really amazing at it."

I look into the night sky myself now. I watch as the shattered moon shine bright in the night. It remind me of mother, she is now shatter but yet she remains somewhat whole inside my heart. Whole enough to look at and maybe one day fix, but till then remain broken. The moon always make me sad as a reminder of mother. Why does it have to be broken?

Y/N: "I am going to go to Beacon today. I am going to the best, like you. I just wish that you were here with me. I need you guidance once and a while."

I notice that the sun was coming up I better head off to the bullhead to catch it before it head off without me. I use my semblance to go all the way back home. Maybe I can get a little nap on the way to the school.

TIMESKIP BECAUSE REASONS___

Yang: "I can't believe my baby brother is coming to beacon with me! This is the best day every!"