Part 16: Women Trouble

Y/n: "Come on girls!"

Sapphire + Weiss: "NO!"

The Girls were fighting in team RWBY's dorm room as Y/n was trying to break them up, Blake and Yang were watching from a distance. Y/n was running out of options to contain both of their angers.

Blake: "Should we help him?"

Yang: "I don't think we should."

Blake: "Why?"

Yang: "He needs the practice."

Blake: "That is cruel."

Yang: "So was our mother when she found out that Y/n was stealing cookies."

Blake: "What happen?"

Yang: "You see since Y/n use his semblance to get on top of the fridge and grab the cookies there, Summer waited till she caught him in the act before teaching him how to make cookies himself."

Blake: "Really?"

Yang: "Twelve times the amount he stole."

Blake: "Which was?"

Yang: "A little less than a thousand."

Blake: "Twelve Thousand Cookies he had to bake?"

Yang: *smile* "Correct. It is amazing how much he tried, and mom knew it, burning the cookies even after 8 hours" *frown as she continues* "So she thought of another punishment. He had to spend the next week right next to her when she was tending to the flowers in the garden. After she vanish, he continues to tend to the garden."

Blake: "Really? What flowers?"

Yang: "White Roses. Her favorite color."

Blake: "This is so hard to believe."

Yang: "I know. But the smile that he will have when he see her again. Would be the biggest one that he ever had."

Y/n was still dealing with the two, and thought of something real quick. He slap both of their butts which cause them both to punch him, but he duck under them.

Y/n: "About time. Girls!"

He jump back up after the two rub their bottoms.

Y/n: "We need to find a better alternative to deal with this."

Sapphire: "What about we both date you?"

Weiss: "And share him?! Are you crazy?!!"

Sapphire: "Do you know how many girls are after him?"

Weiss: "Yang, Blake, Sunny, Neptuna, Olivia, Glynda, Pyrrha for some reason, Jane, and Nora for some reason."

Sapphire: "I know about two more."

(They are forgetting two ....... three ish)

Weiss: "Well, if we both share him and keep a good eye on him, we can make sure that no one can take him."

Sapphire: "That's why we should ......... where is Y/n?"

The two look around and didn't see him.

Blake: "Oh, Coco and Velvet took him to go model some new clothes for them."

Weiss: "He been doing it for the past three days."

Yang: "Well Coco did said that he is the best person to do some modeling for her since the other males are not to his liking. Fox being too monochrome as Yatsuhashi being too big muscled. Y/n had style in every clothes she give him."