Part 1: Encounter

(Ignore the eye patch and this is you)

"Legends, stories scatter through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exports of heroes and villains. Forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts of a forgotten past. Man born from dust was strong, wise, and resourceful. But he was born into an unforgiving world.

An inevitable darkness, creatures of destruction. The Creatures of Grimm. Set their sights on man and all of his creations. These forces clashed, and it seems that the darkness was intent to run man brief exitance to the void.

However, even the smallest sparkle of hope is enough to ignite change. And in time man passion, resourcefulness and ingenuity lead them to the tools to even the odds.

This power is appropriately named dust. Nature wraith in hand man lit their way through the darkness. And in the Shadows absence comes strength, civilization, and most importantly life. But even the most brilliant lights flicker and die, and when they are gone, darkness will return. "

3rd POV

Roma Torchwick along with 4 men in black suits and red ties and red sunglasses walk down an dark alley. The cigar in Roma's mouth light her face as though the shatter midnight darkness cover all in sight.

 The cigar in Roma's mouth light her face as though the shatter midnight darkness cover all in sight

Salem: "So you may prepare your guardians, build your monuments to the so-called free world. But take heed. They will be no victory in strength."

Roma and the others walk to a store called "From Dust till Dawn". A small store that there is only two is in the middle of the night. Everyone who saw them step away, afraid what she might do.

Olivia: "Perhaps victory is in simpler things long forgot. Things require a small, and more honest soul."

A young man with a red cape was reading a magazine in the back of the store. He has his hood up and headphones playing loud rock music that he enjoys quite well, he was reading a story playboy before changing to the weapons catalog. Roma and the others walk up to the desk and stare at the old man shopkeeper, he recognize her and was terrified upon seeing her face. Roma took her cigar out and dust off the cinders to the ground.

Roma: "Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop this late."

One of the men point a gun to the old man's shop keep. He peed his pants in fear.

Shop keep: "P-Please take my lien and leave."

Roma: "SHUSH. Calm down, we not here for the money. *turn to the men* Grab the dust."

The men start to grab the crystals and two went to get the powder in special made canisters. One of them spotted the boy in the back. He draws a red bladed sword and points it to the boy, and began to walk towards him.

Grunt: "Alright kid, put your hands where I can see them."

The boy kept on reading his magazine.