Ch. 4 The Unholy Spirit

Start from the beginning

Issei: Really? He said with a surprised look.

(Yn): Yes, but only time will tell if you actually stop being a pervert. He says with a neutral look.

The two of you continue to the school before you are late.

Later that afternoon, at the the Occult Research Club, you have just told Rias about Asia and the feeling you had.

Rias: Listen very carefully. You mustn't go near the church again. She said with a serious tone.

Issei: Why? He asked with a confused look.

(Yn): I think it's because it's holy grounds, so it could be considered enemy territory. He said with a neutral look.

Rias: That's correct, (Yn). Like you said, you felt something when you got beat the church. She said with a serious tone.

Issei: Yeah. I felt a chill and my left hand tensed up. He said with a neutral look.

Rias: That was your devil instinct telling you to be careful. She said with a serious tone.

You then remembered Asia's healing ability and decided to ask about that.

(Yn): Hey, Rias, is it possible that people from the church can have sacred gears as well. He asked.

Rias: Yes, why? She asked in confusion.

(Yn): I think that Asia had one because she healed a little kid who was hurt. He said with a neutral look.

Rias stayed quiet for  moment before responding.

Rias: Just be more careful when it comes to people from the church. She says with a serious tone.

Rias then leaves the room, leaving you and Issei alone.

Issei: Man, looks like she's pissed off at me again. He says with a defeated tone.

(Yn): Hey, at least she's mad at both of us, so you aren't alone this time. He says trying to cheer Issei up.

Issei: That's true, I guess. Doesn't really help though. He says with a disappointed look.

Then Akeno comes out from behind the couch and scares Issei.

Akeno: She's not pissed off, you know. She's just worried about you two. She's like that a lot. She says with a smile.

Issei: Don't do that! He says with a scared look.

You and Akeno laugh at his reaction and the Russ comes back into the room and sees Akeno.

Rias: I didn't know you were still here. She says with a surprised look.

Akeno: We got an urgent message about a stray. She says with a serious look.

Kiba and Koneko then walk into the room from behind Rias.

(Yn): Stray? He asks in confusion.

Kiba: Strays devils. They start out as devil servants, but they kill their master to gain their freedom. Then they become strays. He says with a serious tone.

All of the Gremory household Huddle's together and then they transport to the location of the stray through a magic circle.

Akeno: According to the reports, this start has been luring humans into this abandoned house, and eating them. She says with a serious tone.

Issei: Gross! Issei says in disgust.

Rias: Our job is simple. Find the beast and destroy it. She says with a serious tone.